Just stayed the one night whilst passing through Blanding. Motel is in an obvious position at main junction in the centre of town. The Visitor Centre is opposite the motel, albeit for some reason it did not open on the day I was there. Motel itself is nothing special, and like many others similarly very basic. Had extra large car park. Staff on reception were fine, but I could not rate any more than average despite being helpful. Room itself was also reasonable and quite satisfactory for my needs, without offering any extra feel of comfort. Everything worked and cleanliness was fine. Breakfast was provided in the morning on reception. Very limited choice and nowhere to sit and eat, so had to retire back to room with it on a tray. Cereal, toast, juice and pastry were about all, but sufficient for most. Facing this motel is a popular restaurant, where good evening meals can be obtained in comfort. Fair prices and good service were experienced here. Nightly tariff prices for the "Four Corners Inn" are average also for this area, being not too expensive. In summary then, I would suggest that this motel is ok for a nights stay, but I would not recommend it, if better options available for equal price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Corners Inn in Blanding, Utah. Hotels and motels in the area can't couple location with excellent service and great rates like we do. Guests will enjoy amenities such as free breakfast, free wireless internet, cable TV with HBO, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Four Corners Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Corners Inn
- Four Corners Hotel Blanding
- Four Corners Inn Blanding, Utah