“Great Quality Hotel!!”

Rodeway Inn &Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Blanding
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stopped in Blanding and discovered this wonderful hotel. I travel extensively for business and found the rooms in this motel to have the same feel as much more expensive hotels in large cities. My room was a beautifully furnished mini-suite with a seating area, large walk-in slate shower and separate jucuzzi tub. Great bed and linens made for restful nights. Staff was really friendly and responsive with lots of local information including the Grand Canyon. Great customer service provided by Raj. This is clearly a significant step up from other Blanding hotel I have seen.

Room Tip: Great Pool & Jacuzzi!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Blue Mountain Inn is the only place I would stay. Very happy with our stay here recently. We arrived in a snowstorm and I walked into the spacious lobby with a fire going. Check in was easy. Our king size bed rooms were very large with everything we could need and great views of the woodlands around the hotel. Great buffet breakfast. Enjoyed watching the squirrels and rabbits running through the snow. No elevators though. 2 stories high so book a ground level room if you can't go up stairs. Very convenient because it's right off the highway. We would stay here again on our way back to Arizona.

Room Tip: Staff is great!!! Pool and Hot Tub is great!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wound up in Blanding Utah because we couldn't get to Monticello for an open day during our trip. We saw that this place got good reviews so we took a chance. My son and I both liked this hotel and you couldn't beat the price. The town had couple restaurants close by. Gentlemen who checked us in was very kind, friendly and informative. Breakfast was a great bonus something that we didn't expect along with heated pool and Hot tub. Overall, Blanding was a nice place and worth a visit even as a stop over.

Room Tip: The only hotel in town with good breakfast and Pool/Hot tub.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Isabel T, Marketing Representative at Rodeway Inn &Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Jose L,

It was delight to have you stay with us! Thank you for your kind words they are very much appreciated, we hope to have you come back to visit us again soon!

Isabel

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Found it on Priceline. Happy with room, fairly clean. 40 watt light bulbs--so bring your own 60 watt bulbs! Had a heated small pool--nice bonus. The gal, Hadley?) who worked the front desk was awful, wouldn't answer phone, look you in the eye when talking to you. Sunday nite in Mormon country so was concerned about finding a place to eat. I pried an answer out of her--she told me of a steak joint. Was closed. Thanks to Subway--we were able to eat. Just plain did not care. Surprising as Utah used to be a friendly state.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank David M

Dear Dave M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We have spoken to management about this issue. Your feedback will help us deliver a better experience to our future guest and prevent future guest from sharing the same experience as you and your friends did.

Isabel

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was there with my family for a conference beginning of this month. The hotel was full of teachers who were attending conference. I checked in late night around 10. I didn't know everything closes early in this town. My kids were hungry and I couldn't find anything open in town. I called front desk explained him my situation and to see if anything is open in any other town nearby. I was told the closest 24hr restaurant is two hours away.

Next thing you know he was at my front door with bunch of food, soda and fruit. My kids were so happy. I was so relieved that I don't have to go out there middle of the night for food hunt. A GREAT human being with great customer service.. FANTABULOUS!!! God Bless!!!

Room Tip: Brand new rooms with great breakfast, pool and Hot tub. Not to mention "Fantabulous" staff...
Reviewed March 3, 2013

After an EXTREMELY APPALLING experience at a hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona and a "fire alarm scare" at a CASINO HOTEL in Las Vegas, I decided I would make the hotel reservations on our return trip from Sale Lake. We decided to see Monument Valley and at a visitor's center it was recommended we stay in Blanding. Having had good experiences with private hotels in the past, we decided to give this one a try. VERY reasonable prices for a GREAT experience. I would equate my stay at this location to a resort I stayed in for a work conference.
I had tried making reservations online as a passenger in the car, but the internet wasn't cooperating, so I gave the hotel a direct call. The man that answered was very helpful and friendly. Knowing we had reservations allowed us to enjoy our stay even more.
Once we finished our day and finally arrived at the hotel to check in it was rather late (between 9 and 10 pm). It was chilly outside and it was comforting to come into a fireplace in the lobby. We checked in, got to our room and LOVED what we saw. The bed was even of a memory-foam type mattress. Looking around the hotel we saw pool and hot tub and decided to jump in. It was a GREAT way to relax!!

Breakfast was complimentary and it was a wonderful selection of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, toast, juices, coffee, fruit....I'm sure I am forgetting something, but it was more than I had seen at more expensive places! All in all it was GREAT!!!! (I just hope my happy review doesn't cause this location to jack up their prices!)

Room Tip: Be sure to drop by overnight!!!
1  Thank Franco M
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I drove all night from Arizona about 5 in morning when I decided to get a hotel on my way to Moab. I stopped at Super 8 but no one picked up the service call. I decided to go next door to Blue Mountain. I called the service number and a young man came out right away to check me in. Very friendly, courtious and helpful. After I checked in about 5 minutes later I got a call from him to make sure everything is okay in the room and if I need something. I call this an EXCELLENT hotel service. Staying here again on my way back to AZ.

Room Tip: Very clean place with hot breakfast, warm pool and hot tub!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanding
Stone Lizard Lodging
#3 of 3 in Bluff
The Monticello Inn
The Monticello Inn
#3 of 6 in Monticello

Been to Rodeway Inn &Suites? Share your experiences!