“Great soup & salad bar, good burgers”
Review of FATTBOYZ Grillin' - CLOSED

FATTBOYZ Grillin'
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We have moved from our previous location to 164 North Grayson Parkway.This New Location is more of a BBQ Joint, than a restaurant.Guest please be aware that Blanding is a "Dry" town and does not serve Alcohol. Please send a letter to Blanding City, so we may change this law. Thank you for visiting us in our new "original" location.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Limited restaurants in town, but we decided on dining here since it was next door to our hotel. Our hotel recommended Fattboyz along with a 10% discount, but this did not solely factor into our decision.

I decided on the salad bar which was inclusive of two soups (chili, southwest chicken). I was very content with my choice and really enjoyed the chili. My friend chose the huge burger & fries and was happy with his selection. Our drinks were refilled often and our waiter was very friendly. Fattboyz himself brought out our meal.

I would return again and highly recommend the soups & salad bar.

One fun item of note in the restaurant. There was a desert fridge next to the soup & salad bar. Written on the fridge, in French, was that the deserts are not included in the salad bar.

FATTBOYZ, Owner at FATTBOYZ Grillin', responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for your positvie review. I am glad that your were satisfied with you menu choices... Our Salad bar is stocked with fresh, never bagged, lettuce. Most of the produce is locally grown. The sign on the fridge is for our Bus tours, in our experience, the french tours were the only ones to take dessert from the fridge as part of thier meal. :) Thanks again for visiting us, and until next time....

There are newer reviews for FATTBOYZ Grillin'

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We flip-coind Fat Boz instead of Old Tymer. We had the best ribs ever, and a fantastic 1lbs burger! Our son is still talking about the ribs - 1'1/2 year later... Would visit again! Dag, Oslo, Norway

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was really dreadful - stay away. If you cannot find anything else then there is a nice food store opposite where you can get much better food. As the reviewer below, we were also recommended by the hotel next door and they gave us a discount token - I think they must get commission or own it (which figures as the hotel earned a very poor rating from us too) but no discount makes up for going here. If you must go then stick to the salad bar or something simple like a burger (at least that was edible - nearly). I had the brisket and it was just plain slimy shredded fat with only a tiny bit of meat in a tired bun - and they brought it with a bottle of bbq sauce - that was their idea of BBQ!!! I left absolutely everything and felt sick. The t-bone steak was also inedible - disgustingly fatty and very chewy.The other 2 diners also hated theirs -albeit to a lesser extent. Service was also appalling - they were not even busy as it was later in the evening (although they assured us they were open for another hour and we could take our time) They even brought our appetizers at the same time as the mains!! Guess the chef (?) wanted to get home. Then they even vastly over charged us for one of the meals and claimed it was an accident - even though their till was computerised!!Unbelievable . As I say, eat at the food store opposite.

Visited October 2012

1  Thank merionvw
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Fattboyz used to be a western grill restaurant. The inside still has part of that atmosphere, but the new owners don't.
Service is ok, food is average.
We went for diner because the hotel next door recommended it: should have known better after my experience at the hotel....
Be aware: Blanding is a dry town...

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The pulled pork sandwich was excellent. The service was fast, attentive, and friendly. The menu was so appealing it made it hard to choose. I will stop here again.