“Stayed at the Loft”

Four Corners Adventures
Ranked #9 of 16 things to do in Blanding
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden away from the stress of the world and located in the one of the most adventure rich areas lies our company Four Corners Adventures. As a full-service adventure company we offer guided tours, rentals, information, and our retail storefront to meet any outdoor excursion needs.
“Stayed at the Loft”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

What an amazing experience. The loft was very comfortable. Fabulous sheets and towels. We called with very little notice and they welcomed us in and even invited us to have breakfast with their wonderful family. Truly a great experience. Would recommend staying here for anyone, anytime.

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Adventure in Blanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stumbled across this new adventure ATV and tour provider when looking for a stopover To Do between Natural Bridges National Monument and our time in Moab. We asked for a guided half day tour which included ATVing and ruins. Boy did Four Corners deliver! In a few short hours, we experienced a thrilling ascent on an ATV, a scramble to some remote ruins in excellent condition and an introduction to the wonders of the upper Butler Wash and Comb Ridge. Its a beautiful, unspoiled area under BLM and Four Corners knows how to show its wonders. This provider is highly recommended.

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One day scenic Jeep tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I rented a Jeep for one day. We decided to do a scenic tour and visited Mule Point, Moki Dugway and the Valley of the Gods. It was an amazing tour. We did not get into any extreme trail but especially the Moki Dugway was scary enough for my wife. I would love to do some more challenging trails and after talking to Jared I decided to visit Blanding in the future with my two sons. I’m sure we will be able to do some exciding off-roading.

1 Thank Hans Z
Parkdale, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“4-Wheeling Razor Style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Jerrod is incredibly helpful and personable. The area around Blanding offers a wide variety of 4-wheeling--from beginning to advanced to think I'll turn around. Jarrod knows all the secret spots and the difficulties of the trails. Four Corners Adventures does a lot more than 4-wheeling (boats, bikes, canyoneering, dinners in remote spots, tours of ruins, etc.). If you are looking for production line trips, this isn't it. Where you will go you might see someone else but you are likely to have the vastness to yourself. Call him even if you don't want to use his services. He will gladly help. The cost is unbelievably inexpensive--the best prices around.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Canyoneering Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Went canyoneering with Four Corners Adventures and had a fascinating journey into the Cheesebox Canyon. I have canyoneered with guides in Moab, but I felt safer with Four Corners Adventures, because they are very experienced and take extra safety precautions to assure your trip is all wonderful memories of the southeast Utah region. The Blanding area has so much to offer. The canyoneering locations are closer and more exciting plus Blanding is cheaper and less of a tourist trap than Moab. True, Moab is beautiful, but it is a tourist trap that degrades the experience. Expand your horizons because Blanding region is also beautiful, there are great hiking trails (canyons and forest), interesting jeep trails that are uncrowded, Natural Bridges National Monument, nearby Lake Powell and Glen Canyon National Recreational Area, White Canyon, the Henry Mountains and more. I spent three weeks in Moab before fleeing to Blanding where the temperatures are cooler, town less crowded, and the prices are better. Four Corners Adventures prices are better too than the Moab tours and they give a better overall guide experience. I highly recommend you take some time to visit Blanding and hire Four Corners Adventures for all your expeditions.

Visited August 2012