“Smooth, easy and best value”

Skylite Boat Rentals
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Big Water
Tel Aviv, Israel
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Smooth, easy and best value”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We took 2 boats. The team was great and nice. We got the best price in the area...
Had no problem and they even refer us to their neighbors to take floating boats what made the sailing even more fun.

grenoble
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good boat renting experience”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We rented a boat with Skylite and this was a smooth and easy experience, both for check-in and check-out. I was a little bit worried initially to take the boat on a trailer but putting the boat on the water was easy. The price was very competitive compared to the other renters based in the marinas, so I would definitively rent with them again.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Boat and staff met all our expectations”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We rented the Chaparral 24.6 boat for 4 days. It had good power and surprisingly lower than expected gas consumption. It was great to work with Skylite. The staff were very friendly, responsive and helpful. We are going to rent from them again. I would recommend stopping in the day before to fill out the paperwork so pick-up is fast the next morning.

Visited July 2013

Edmond, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Boat Rental!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had a very good experience renting a boat from Skylite. We rented a Bayliner for one day in August. The staff was VERY helpful. I called beforehand many times as I had never been to Lake Powell and the staff was very courteous each time I contacted them. The checkout process was very smooth and quick. They went over all of the details of the boat and made sure I understood. The boat itself ran great! The inside is a little worn, but once we packed in all of our gear, we didn't notice. I returned the boat at 6 and they had me out of there 5 minutes later. THANK YOU!

One word of warning (unrelated to Skylite): Get a bigger boat if you plan to explore the lake beyond Wahreap Bay. We took the boat up the channel a little bit to Navajo Canyon and it was brutal! The waves and wakes of the big boats in the channel are gigantic and tossed us around. At one point I thought the boat was going to get flipped. No one really warned me of the waves. We turned around and decided to just ski and hang out at Wahreap Bay all day.

2 Thank Barry R
Los Angeles, California
“Fun time at Lake Powell”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We rented a small power boat and had a great time. The personnal at Skylite were friendly and very helpful. This was our second time renting a power boat from Skylite Boat Rentals and both times they were great. I would like to say that I will use their boats again and again.
D. Jimenez Walnut, CA