“Great experience”

Skylite Boat Rentals
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Big Water
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The customer service with Skylite was as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the rentals were in top condition and no problems were had, we were extremely surprised how everything went smoothly with the rentals........
THANK YOU SKYLITE, you provided our family and friends with the opportunity to fully enjoy our time on Lake Powell.
I would give top recommendations to anyone!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I highly recommend renting from Skylite Boat Rentals. I rented the Rinker and two Honda Jet Skis. Both ran very well. Staff was very helpful

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just got home from Lake Powell where we rented from Skylite Boat Rentals and we had a blast. The lake is unreal and our experience with Skylite Boat Rentals could not have gone better. We rented the boat for 3 days and were able to go and see the beauty of this lake. They are located 10 minutes from Wahweap Resort. The ladies in the office were great and the overall experience with them was good. Though the radio did not work, we did not mind beacuase the boat ran very well. Please take note to how many hour they say you have before you need to gas up. I look forward to renting from them again next year.

1  Thank zack j
SkyliteRentals, Front Office Manager at Skylite Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your business and we thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had a blast out on the water. We definitely look forward to renting to you again next year!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I rented a ski boat from Skylite the last week of June to go with my houseboat week. It was a simple process to book it in advance and of course once you pick up the boat there is tons of papers to sign (thank you Lawyers). Althought the boats are not brand new the boat I had this time was in great working condition. This is the second time we have used Skylite and I would not hesitate to rent from them again. The office manager was very professional and organized and made the rental process as easy as she could. Thank You!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you had a great time and we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I'll start out with our boat got us 3 1/2 awesome days on Lake Powell. They're boats are on the older more "very used" side. Entire staff was very nice. Make sure you ask any and all questions that you might have, as very little information was given to me at the time of reservation. They offer insurance ($50.00 extra per day), but it has a $2500.00 deductible. Would have been nice they mentioned this so I could have made arrangements with my insurance company. They also have a policy that you don't take their boats past marker 52 on the Lake (not a big issue for most, but you do miss the Escalante Arm, which contains several great views). Overall, I think I would rent from them again due to their rates, but I'll check other options.

1  Thank Tom V

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review especially since you have pointed out a few areas we can improve on. The insurance is on the expensive side since it is an in-house insurance. We have not been offering it very long so we do forget to go over it with the customer when the reservation is made. We will definitely work on that.

As for the mile marker 52 policy, our boats can be taken past 52 but if it were to break down for an reason the customer would be responsible for the towing to get it back to 52 regardless of fault. We would then cover the towing after that. We have this policy because the concessionaire charges us $250 an hour for towing. Towing a boat back from past mile marker 52 gets expensive really quick. Most of our customers don't go past Rainbow Bridge anyway because it takes so long to get up to that area.

We are glad you enjoyed your 3 1/2 days out on Lake Powell and we thank you for your input!