“A Place to Pie For”

Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Bicknell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is just a little taste of what our rooms look like. All of our rooms have different style, making it easy to stay away from home. Our rooms are clean, recently renovated, have cable t.v., and are adjacent to our restaurant.
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Thats right! If you do nothing else when you stay here Try The Pies. I had never heard of Pickle Pie or Pinto Bean Pie so I ordered a sampler of 4 pies which also included buttermilk Pie and Oatmeal pie. I wish I had skipped dinner and gone straight for the PIEs. Oh, and the rooms are clean and reasonably priced. No complaints here. If you need a place to stay before or after Capitol Reef National Park I highly recommend The Sunglow.

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Of all the places I've been, the Sunglow is still my favorite place to eat. The food is wonderful, like Thanksgiving at Grandma's before she passed. They're famous for their pies but they also deserve an award for their friendliness and care to customers. By the way I've had meals in every state in the nation and 31 countries. Sunglow is STILL my favorite.

1  Thank ColonelMorgan
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We ordered take out because we were working up in Torrey. It was probably the best burger I've ever had!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was a real pleasure having visited and eaten in such an improbable restaurant. Located in a small village, Blicknell, off the major routes, in Utah. This state is predominantly Mormon and as a matter of fact should not work on a Sunday afternoon, everything should be closed...and this is the case. It looks like devastated by a health surveillance program. Due to their contract with our tour operator, this family (mummy + daughters) run restaurant has exceptionally opened for us (30 French people). Preparation is simple but homemade. Nothing special though, however correctly and freshly prepared: well done. Why expect more?

Reviewed February 12, 2012

nice mormon folk , yet the food is so bland, there are better choices right down the road in torrey,utah