“Economical”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband (63) and I (58) spent two nights here -- a convenient stop to and from Arizona. While I don't think of Beaver, UT or this property as a destinational hotel, it is conveniently located near the highway, clean and relatively inexpensive if you're looking for a stop during a long trip. A few observations:

+FREE newspaper actually delivered right to your door

Bathroom (in room with King-sized bed):
+separate vanity/sink area
+whirlpool tub
-no separate shower stall so if you have difficulty 'stepping over' the side of the tub to take a shower you might reconsider. Also, I didn't notice a safety bar next to the tub (there was one on the back wall of the tub itself)

Television:
+nice flat screens in each room

WiFi:
+no problem at all connecting and I have a very old laptop

Bedroom area:
+King sized bed very comfy
+Room adequate size for the bed and armchair as well
+In room heater was efficient (warmed our room up very quickly) and was relatively quiet (i find these units to be generally noisy)

Appliances:
+Fridge is more like an apartment sized; not just a little cube
-On the way to AZ (room with King sized bed) we didn't have a microwave; on the way back (room with two Queens) we did.

Pool Area:
+Nice size for this property; spa was warm but not over hot
-Main pool was COLD

Breakfast:
+Actually, we were surprised; much more on the little buffet than we'd expected
-Sausage gravy cold
+On the return trip, the sausage gravy had been replaced with sausage patties and scramble egg "rounds" (for lack of a better description); coupled with a toasted English muffin made a nice little breakfast sandwich. Also available, make your own waffle, hard-cooked eggs, apples/oranges, cereal etc. Really, not bad for a property of this type.

Overall, if we travel to AZ again I will consider this property as it is the midpoint of our trip, clean and economical.

Room Tip: No elevator; if you have trouble with stairs or have heavy bags, you might want to request ground fl...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keyboardlady
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for completing our survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is important to us and we value your feedback.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Enjoyed my stay at this Quality Inn. I was pulling a trailer, so the very spacious parking was a real plus. Room was clean and comfortable, and there were a couple of dining options within walking distance. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Great interstate location, without the interstate noise drifting into the room. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My accomodations were good for an extended business stay. Room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the flat screen TV had about 20 channels, and frig. Complimentary breakfast was more than at most motels with selection of pastries, waffles, yogurt, cereal. Staff is congenial, family run. Enjoyed the hot tub, which was hot - the way I like it. I did not test the regular pool. Both pools are indoor. Complimentary USA Today. No fitness center. Adjacent Timberline Restaurant is quite good. Also adjacent Mexican and Dairy Queen. Safe motel and town. Attendant at adjacent Chevron comes out and washes your windows and will check your oil - a pleasant throw back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank EdgarNV
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoyed the large room with a pretty view, the quiet surroundings and the pleasant staff interaction. The priice was a bargain. Would definitely recommend. In addition, the nearby restaurant served a marvelous dinner, chef quality.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for the possitive remarks. They are greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Easy location off highway, yet far enough off with no traffic noise. Walk to a great restaurant next door. Pet friendly in designated rooms, with fee. Good size Indoor pool and spa....we did not use but looked inviting! Clean room, comfortable bed, nice sheets, flat screen tv.....no complaints here!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for the compliment. We really appreciate it when guests enjoy there stays at our hotel. THANKS AGAIN

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I loved the location (right off the interstate) and the FDC was very nice and told us about the restaurant in front of the hotel so we could go eat. The breakfast the hotel had out was AMAZING!!! I'd give it 5 stars! There were 2 issues I was concerned about. It was disappointing that the pool was ice cold and the hot tub was cold. I did tell the FDC and the next morning i checked again, still cold! In my bathroom I noticed something dripping on me and I looked up to see a growing(yes I could see it growing) hole with water coming out of it. The person upstairs was showering and there must have been a leak. After I was done in the shower I kept checking on the hole periodically to make sure the ceiling wasnt going to cave through. I had to shut the door in the bathroom b/c it starting smelling musty and moldy. That issue needs to be fixed ASAP as I can see other gsts getting very upset over that. Im not a complainer and issues like that happen and can be fixed. it didnt effect me that much. We stayed in a pet room and it was a lot cleaner than I expected. Tell housekeeping to keep it up! I didnt sleep very well b/c the ac unit would not stay on. it would come on for 20 seconds and shut off and then take forever to come back on. Overall I'd give my stay a 3.5/5. I think that rating would go up if there was just a little extra attention paid to the hotel. Overall it was a decent stay and it was clean, which is VERY VERY important! I would stay again.

Room Tip: Front room had access to see my car and it felt safer knowing that.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

On behalf of the Quality Inn I would like to offer my sincerest apology for your inconvenience during your stay. I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Without guests like you we would never know when we have a problem. These issues have all been taken care of.
Thanks again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

it was very nice stay, very good quite rooms, friendly staff, very good hot breakfast, like most biscuit and gravy, my kids enjoyed swimming pool, near by good restaurant, price was so reasonable for quality.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the positive review. Our staff really enjoy hearing when we done a good job.
Thanks again