Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn
Country Inn(Beaver)
$45
The Bunkhouse Motel(Circleville)
$60
All reviewscovered parkingroom was cleansmall townbeaver utaholder hotelbest westernscheese factorynice breakfastwafflesan overnight staypleasant staybreakfast staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulnext morningthe breakfast areawe've stayedhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The staff here was very friendly and professional. The room was very clean. The breakfast is good!! The check in and check out process was very fast and simple. I would be staying here again! You should stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
BWButchCassidyInn, Manager at Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 435-438-2438.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This hotel was on a quiet street in a very small town. The room was fine. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was just OK. I would have liked healthier options including more fruit and whole grain bread. The price was very reasonable. No handicap parking places.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie M
BWButchCassidyInn, Manager at Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I made a reservation in the morning and plans changed about 4 hours after the reservation and I had to cancel and all that I got was a 20.00 dollar refund and it made me up set that I lost out on 100.00 because I had to cancel

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
BWButchCassidyInn, Manager at Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Unfortunately, this issue was a cancellation policy that we had to follow. On your reservation was not a phone number provided that we could of contact you. We know that sometimes things happen and we are unable to make it to the place we were thinking of, but the main thing is that we never received a phone call to cancel, not at 4:30 pm, not at 6 pm or even later than that and when you called the manager to talk about it, you didn't accept a flat rate as cancellation penalty, so there wasn't much to do from our part, since we were full that night and we could of sell the room, but we never received a cancellation call. We hope you understand our point and that you accept our apology for all the inconvenience that this caused, but we have rules to follow.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 435-438-2438.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Clean, decorated so cute, great staff, clean, nice breakfast. I really enjoyed our stay here and would return, next time in Beaver, Utah. Great price too. Nice main street location. Nice outside tables for breakfast and grounds kept very nicely too. Check in was quick, check out easy. Wish the internet was faster, that was my only negative - but other things were more important to me this trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Old, Dirty, Smells. Poor condition. Advertise pet friendly than charge you more for a pet. Little TV. Was afraid to take a shower in the bathroom because the floor had about an inch of dirt on it. Wore my socks the whole time in room because it looked like the carpet was very dirty. Bread on breakfast bar said use by April 9th and it was April 30th.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family