“Get off the highway and eat here”
Review of Arshels Cafe

Arshels Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Beaver
Reviewed February 21, 2013

There are plenty of places to eat in Beaver, and I especially like the Timberline, but I would definitely recommend Arshels. It is right on Main Street (which connects to I-15 on both the north and south ends of town, so you really aren't going to lose much time by driving through Beaver). I had the open face hot hamburger sandwich with gravy and french fries. Home-style cooking at it's best. It was pretty busy but the waitress was attentive. I was in and out quickly, with a full belly to get me back to Salt Lake City happy. If you like old-style cafes and dives, the stop here.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What a great find! We try to support local businesses and so we bypassed the freeway cliche resteraunts and ventured into town. We found this quaint restaraunt. The food was delicious. Thr service was very efficient and the pie was to die for!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This place is like walking back in time 50 years. It is nothing to go out of your way for if you are traveling through, but they've got decent food and pleasant service.

1  Thank Christie R
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The chicken fried steak was fantastic and soup and salad were great - most likely and different was the grape nut pudding - it was good and different.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

If your driving by this a must stop by for a great dinner experience. Its small town atmosphere in a very clean and friendly diner. The food was fresh and well prepaired with good flavor.
I love small town places like this. We will drive off of the interstate just to eat here next time we drive by.

Been to Arshels Cafe? Share your experiences!