“An interesting place to eat”
Review of Arshels Cafe

Arshels Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Beaver
Kanab, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An interesting place to eat”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The chicken fried steak was fantastic and soup and salad were great - most likely and different was the grape nut pudding - it was good and different.

Visited June 2012

“Get away from the highway stops.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

If your driving by this a must stop by for a great dinner experience. Its small town atmosphere in a very clean and friendly diner. The food was fresh and well prepaired with good flavor.
I love small town places like this. We will drive off of the interstate just to eat here next time we drive by.

• Visited November 2012
St. George, Utah
“Excellent Homestyle food.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I have been coming for at least 15 years. I have brought many, many friends who are so pleased with the quality and variety of the menu items and make a point of stopping here often. My personal favorite is their Country Fried Steak with real mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, a generous serving of white gravy and choice of soup or salad. All for $9.99 plus tax. Excellent value and good portions

“Good home style cooking! Delicious!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My brother and sister-in-law have been coming here for years. today was our first experience and we were very pleased with the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the restrooms and also the service provided by the young lady who waited on us. If you want home cooking this is a place to go. The The coconut cream pie was also very good I sister-in-law might even say outstanding.

Neenah, Wisconsin
“Hometown diner”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stopped here for dinner on our way through Utah. Although it's a ways off the highway, it was a good choice! The waitress was very nice and friendly and the place had that hometown mom and pop feel to it. We both had hamburgers and I had soup. Everything was delicious and served up piping hot, without much of a wait. I wanted to try some homemade pie, but was too full after my meal.

• Visited September 2012