“Good Stop”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Draper, Utah
“Good Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been traveling between Salt Lake and St. George for over 20 years. I have stopped here for good food and a break from driving dozens of times. My stanard is two cheese enchladas, beans and rice. I will stop here again.

• Visited May 2013

“Everything is homemade.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were on our way North and staying the nite in Beaver. Other than fast food not a lot of choices here. Went to Kan Kun because we wanted a glass of wine with dinner and this was the only place that served drinks. Excellent Mexican food - everything was made fresh. Enchiladas were great.

• Visited March 2013
LaCenter
“Excellent Mexican meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I loved the side order of gaucamole to add to my delicious meal. My hubbie still raves about the chili relleno and chicken enchiladas.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Denver, Colorado
“Mexican?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

If your looking for good Mexican food then look elsewhere. Food is bland portions small and service lacking. I have eaten here twice now as the hotels all recommend. (Kickback?) Should know better. At least you can get a beer here.

• Visited April 2013
Bakersfield, California
“The food was very good, but the portions were on the small side”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate here in March, 2013 while skiing at Eagle Point. The food was excellent (except the nachos). The nachos was $6 and did not have any cheese on it. It was very bland, and my kids, who love nachos did not finish it. On the other hand, all of the other food was excellent. We felt that the portions were a bit small. My teenager son was still hungry after he finished his meal, and we had to order some appetizer to fill him up. If you want to have appetizer and a meal and dessert, than the portion is actually perfect! However, if you are going to just order the main entree, then it might be too small.

Visited March 2013