“Food. That's about it.”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Beaver
Reviewed June 17, 2014

There was a long line when we got there, and it didn't move very fast at all. Maybe each person was ordering for several people? I don't know. I left my friend in line and went to use their restroom. It was fine -- relatively clean. When I got back, the line had barely moved. The food was fine, though the person making my sandwich applied the "lite mayo" with as much fervor as she could (several passes with the mayo), even though I distinctly requested "light lite mayo -- ONLY a LITTLE BIT". Maybe next time I'll have her wipe some off or start over. I'd rather taste the meat and vegetables than drown in mayo. It was pretty typical Subway food, but there was nothing fast about this fast food.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped by on our way to Vegas, they had gross old ingredients, and were out of a lot of things. The plus is the older worker there did load mine up with olives on the first try. :)

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!