“Extremely slow, bad service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King Inside Shell Station
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Beaver
Cuisines: Fast Food
Centerville, Utah USA
“Extremely slow, bad service”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

If I hadn't been craving a whopper badly enough, I wouldn't have waited. I waited in the drive-thru lane for about 25 minutes. There were only 3 cars in front of me when I arrived. The guy in front of me was so exasperated that he got out of his car and walked around throwing his hands in the air while mouthing explitives. When I finally got to the window, it took them 7 minutes to get my food entire order to me. They forgot a strawberry shake. They didn't apologize and didn't even act like anything was wrong with their service. This was by far the worst and slowest "fast food" experience of my life. I will never stop here on my way through Beaver again.

• Visited December 2013

Florence, SC
“C-Store munchies”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

For a chain fast food place being located inside a C-store, this little place was pretty good. The staff were friendly and personable and the food adhered to the BK guidelines.

Visited September 2013