“AsIseeit”

Crazy Cow Cafe
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Beaver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Crazy Cow Cafe is located in Southern Utah directly off Exit 112 on I-15 next to the Best Western Paradise Inn of Beaver and centrally located as for visitors heading to Utah's beautiful National Parks and other wonderful destinations including Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Canyon lands and more. The BEST Crazy Cow Cafe is the perfect stop when exploring Southern Utah and Utah's National Parks.The Crazy Cow Cafe is halfway between Denver and Los Angeles on I-15, Exit 112, in Beaver Utah featuring year round activities in the surrounding Beaver Mountains, National Parks, Eagle Point Ski Resort, Paiute ATV Trail System, Cedar Breaks National Monument and Brian Head Ski Resort - including hiking, hunting, fishing, canoeing, mountain biking, golfing, skiing and snowmobiling. Visitors stopping at Crazy Cow Cafe in Beaver Utah can also enjoy yearly festivities including fourth & twenty fourth of July celebrations, the Beaver Rodeo, Pioneer Day celebrations and Butch Cassidy Days. The Crazy Cow Cafe is also located just 52 miles from the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City, which offers theater performances and activities during the summer months.Crazy Cow Cafe is clean, contemporary, friendly and fun. Crazy Cow Cafe offers fabulous family food at fabulous prices with fabulous service.
Bountiful
“AsIseeit”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This has become my favorite stop between Bountiful and St. George, Utah. We stopped there the second or third day they were open. I arrange to hit Beaver about lunch or supper time. The food is good and the service has been fine. It is extra clean and the restrooms are especially nice. We stop about three or four times a year.

Phil J, Owner at Crazy Cow Cafe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for telling it “Asyouseeit”. And - Thank you for coming back! Please do not hesitate to review us on your next stop. We hope we are improving each day.

Happy Travels!

“Good food, terrible service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We are a local couple that visits the Crazy Cow several times a month, we love the food and especially the salad bar. But the service has been terrible every time we go there. They take our order, and forget the refills, sometime the soup, the bread, the ticket, it seems every time there is something wrong. The waitresses go back in the back room and forget the customers. We tip really good but have changed our tipping there. We usually have to ask for everthing we ordered. I really hope it can change or we will not be back!

Phil J, Owner at Crazy Cow Cafe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you very much for a very helpful review. I'm sorry we are late replying to your comments. You expressed the very frustration that too many dinners experience every day, me included. Most customers do not give a second chance. Service is key and we certainly can improve. Next time you visit please ask for Chef Jimmie or me we would love to meet you and hear from you again.

Thanks again for the help.
Calgary
“Service ruined what could have been an OK meal”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Started to find no alcohol served - well OK, its Utah. But not even club soda. Food was slow arriving. I had ordered the rib dinner, which came with soup. For some reason the soup arrived with the main course. It would have been nice to have it during the very long wait for the dinner My corn bread was forgotten, as was one of my husbands sides. We did not get any cutlery or napkins. No drink refills were offered. Our bill arrived before I was even halfway through my meal, and we were incorrectly charged. No desserts were offered either. Most of this can be attributed to a waitress who was having a really bad night. The food was OK. The soup was tasty, Ribs were very enjoyable, but the vegetables were watery, overcooked, and the frozen variety. The remaining items were unforgettable. I'm hoping that our experience is not the norm here. I liked the stainless steel tables, and the decor was clean and modern - could do with a bit of artwork or something to warm it up. This place has the potential.

Phil J, Owner at Crazy Cow Cafe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thanks for a well written review. I am very sorry for each of the things you mentioned. Thanks for taking time to let us know. We do have a lot of potential and we do a lot of things right. Fortunately we are improving and you mentioned some areas that need it.

Thanks. We hope to see you again.
Lake Oswego OR
“Handy to motel but a little uneven”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very, very slow service for dinner, although the food was fine. Breakfast was quick and snappy, no complaints there.

Visited October 2012
Phil J, Owner at Crazy Cow Cafe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thanks for staying with us at the Best Western and thanks for taking time to write your review. I wish you had been treated better and I hope you will give us another chance.

We hope to see you again.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Attentive Service with extras”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We received tickets for a free breakfast with our hotel stay. The staff was extremely attentive. Over and above the free breakfast was an option of $3 off any other menu breakfast on the menu. Our coffee was always filled and we were given a coffee to go when we left. The staff was very friendly. The food was good. We had 2 pancakes and sausage. Served quickly. The cafe opened earlier in 2012 and the owner or manager asked people to review the cafe on-line. Smart lady. I wish them well in their new enterprise.

Phil J, Owner at Crazy Cow Cafe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thanks for staying with us at the Best Western and thanks for your review. Fast, Friendly and Attentive. Thank you for noticing. It is nice to know when we get it right.

We hope to see you again.