All reviewsfront deskwaffleslemon waterbeaver utahnext morningclean roomsindoor poolpull out coucha great place to stayhot breakfastwould stay here againgood nights sleeplarge roomsmall towngas stationhard boiled eggsstayed one night
Reviewed June 21, 2010

My reservation was for (2) two adults and (2) two children. I noticed my credit card was charged an extra $22.30 after my stay. The manager said it was for additional people (my wife and two children) in the room and would not refund the money. However, my original reservation stated that the room price was for (4) four people. I did not agree upon a single occupancy rate, I think that was obvious when I requested two queen beds!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank JimmyDrib
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Many problems with this hotel. Bed uncomfortable, felt like sleeping on the coils and sounded like springs bouncing every time you roll over. Large stain greeted us on entry to the room, holes in the blanket, shower head sprayed all over the bathroom, bad smell in room and they had a plug in air freshener. Breakfast was so bad we didn't eat there. Complained to the clerk on check out and she just replied that she would tell the manager.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2009

We stayed here en route to Bryce Canyon. We simply needed a place to sleep for the night, and booked a "suite" here to accomodate a family of 5. The place was basic and clean. No unpleasant surprises, and our kids enjoyed the indoor pool. We were pleasantly surprised by the free Continental breakfast in the morning.

I would stay here again, but probably would not upgrade to the suite. I think the only thing that made it as suite was the sleeper sofa in the room. Still, the room was priced right and served its purpose. It's a good, basic, clean motel right off Interstate 15.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2009

We travel to Green River every month on business and stay at the Comfort Inn. We feel that this place is our home away from home.. The emplayees all are very nice and Brenna (the manager ) always makes sure we are well taken care of. It feels like family here.
We have stayed at other places here but once we stayed here we have always come back because it is home.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2008

Hotel seems to be showing its age and with minimal maintenance. There is no elevator if you are on the 2nd floor. Pricewise though a good value.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family