“A very nice refuge from a snowstorm”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We got caught in a hellacious snowstorm between Cedar City and Beaver; stopped off in Beaver and found this nice, new Comfort Inn. They were very friendly, recommended a restaurant across town (which was also very good), offered lovely big room and good breakfast. Good value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
greg g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

I personally wan to thank you for your review, and let you know we really do appreciate your comments and score. It lets myself and my staff know if we can inprove our service and hospitality. Please come see us again in your travels. Have a very safe and Happy New Year to come.
GM

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have stayed at this Comfort Inn many times and it has always been excellent. Rooms are great, service people are very helpful and value is excellent. Location is very handy to Interstate 15 and the Timberline restaurant is just across the Interstate and has a very tasty menu. Also the Dairy Queen is handy if you need a treat.

Room Tip: West end rooms are very handy to exit.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
greg g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest.
I apologize for not responding sooner to your super review of the Comfort Inn in Beaver, Utah.
We appreciate your comments and your review score that you have given us. Your score and review backs up the fact that the hotel has just won the prestigious Gold Award For Choice Hotels. This is back to back years for this hotel, and we love and appreciate all you great customers that come and stay with us. thanks so much
Greg & Patty Gurr
GM;'s

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I travel for my business and stay at Comfort Inns everywhere. This hotel was by far the cleanest most comfortable Inn I have stayed at. Very friendly and nice breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the southern Utah area, I will stay again on my next business trip to this area, Keith M

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest
As a general manager, those are the best things one can read or hear about our hotel. CLEAN, COMFORTABLE & FRIENDLY, that makes for happy guest. We apprecaiate the score and comments you have put on tripadvisor. It tells all those other travelers out there how great of a Hotel we have, and the staff going out of their way to help in anyway. Please come and see us again.
Thanks
GM

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we were in Utah to visit family. The service and staff were more than I was expecting for the reasonable cost of the stay. I travel around the world for work and can say that the friendliness of the staff and willingness to bend over backwards rival that of high end hotels. It was a pleasure to stay there and will stop there again when we pass through to see family out West.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your great review and score for our Hotel. Trip advisor is really a great place to let travelers know which hotel is no. 1, and know that they can count on great service, a spotless room, super breakfast and a wonderful atmosphere.
Thanks again

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Pretty good, breakfast was not good, some things were old and dry, but the rooms were nice and quiet. Employees were nice, the front desk needs a little update on decorations, a little remodeling perhaps.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was on a motorcycle trip through the west coast from Houston, TX. We had stayed at different hotels every night, yet this Comfort Inn was the nicest throughout the entire trip. We did not expect such quality when we decided on staying in the small town off the freeway of Beaver, UT,……but this felt more like a resort.
It was cold and we were tired, yet we were greeted by a wonderful inviting woman at the front desk as we entered the lobby. The room was spotless and comfy, just what you want when away from home. We didn't want to get back on the road, but when we did, the breakfast was of the best quality. We had stayed at similar venues, yet many of them were not worth eating at. No joke on this rating,….5 star does mean excellent!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2013

In October I was traveling home from Las Vegas, after visiting my sick brother-in-law. I stopped in Beaver, Utah, to fill up my gas tank and get a bite to eat before continuing on to Salt Lake, when my alternator went out. There was a garage, M&J Automotive within sight and I headed over. To make a long story short, I had to wait until the next day to get the part and get my car fixed. I checked into the Comfort Inn and the hotel room was beautiful and the staff were great! One lady even lent me her car to go check on the status of my repair. Everyone at the hotel and the repair shop went above and beyond what I could have expected to make me comfortable and get me back on the road. Thanks!!! I've been singing your praises to friends. Marianne R

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family