“When GOOD THINGS comes from bad”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed November 15, 2013

In October I was traveling home from Las Vegas, after visiting my sick brother-in-law. I stopped in Beaver, Utah, to fill up my gas tank and get a bite to eat before continuing on to Salt Lake, when my alternator went out. There was a garage, M&J Automotive within sight and I headed over. To make a long story short, I had to wait until the next day to get the part and get my car fixed. I checked into the Comfort Inn and the hotel room was beautiful and the staff were great! One lady even lent me her car to go check on the status of my repair. Everyone at the hotel and the repair shop went above and beyond what I could have expected to make me comfortable and get me back on the road. Thanks!!! I've been singing your praises to friends. Marianne R

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

It was right on! Great place, well run. Nice firm mattresses even had cookies in lobby. Breakfast had whatever you might need. Even had 2 sinks in room. Friendly staff also. About an hour down the road next day I realized I forgot a jacket hanging in the room. I called the motel and they found it and offered to send it to my house the next day.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I needed to book a room for a storyteller visiting the Beaver Library. With a budget to watch for programming I wanted to be able to provide a nice hotel room at a fair price. Greg and Patti were great to work with and gave us an amazing price! The Storyteller enjoyed his stay and had the best hot breakfast in all his travels! The Comfort Inn in Beaver was just what I was looking for!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were traveling through Utah on our way to Salt Lake City from Las Vegas and ran out of steam. A cashier recommended the Comfort Inn across the street. We didn't have a reservation and we still got a very nice room with an excellent price. The room was in PERFECT condition. It was a suite and everything looked brand new, clean, and very well maintained. I have a curse of being a light sleeper but this room was very quiet, even though it is close the the freeway. No hallway noise or slamming doors every time someone else goes in and out of their door. They served a fresh hot breakfast with sausage, scrambled eggs and make your own fresh waffles. Plus many other breakfast choices like hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, bagels, etc., and lots of good coffee! We've stayed in many hotels and this is one of the nicest places we've been in. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Go for a suite with a microwave, mini fridge, and bar.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel two times. It is extremely clean, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is good and the price is excellent. It needs to be rated far above the two diamond that AAA gives it. We also stayed at a Sheraton in Salt Lake City that was rated 3 diamonds by AAA. The Comfort Inn in Beaver far exceeds the Sheraton in value. Beaver Comfort Inn provides a microwave and refrigerator in the room; the Sheraton doesn't. Beaver Comfort Inn provides a very good breakfast; the Sheraton doesn't unless you pay for it in their over priced restaurant.
We love the Beaver Comfort Inn !

1  Thank schlotfelt51
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Beaver is about midway between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas, so it is a good location to stop if you are splitting up the trip. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is well maintained, and the room was spacious and very clean. A nice hot breakfast was included.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John W
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The girls at the front desk are wonderful and really go out of the way to make your stay nice. The motel is really clean and well taking care of. I would recommend this motel for good ones are hard to find in this area

Room Tip: South side has a great view of the mountains.