“Hubby had accident, and not much was done about it. No discount”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
St. Paul, MN
“Hubby had accident, and not much was done about it. No discount”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel needs some help. The carpet in our room was soiled, and the tub in the bathroom is very slippery. My husband FELL and nothing was done. No discount, nothing. There is a bath mat in the corner of the tub, but we didn't see it until after the accident. No discount was offered to us even AFTER we told the staff about the accident. I am not impressed by this Comfort Inn and will not stay at one ever again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
greg g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Guest. Lets really tell what happened at our Hotel. I received your phone call concerning your husbands fall. I first asked if I could get you a ambulance or doctor. I also asked if I could come up to the room and help in anyway. You said you were going to sue the hotel due to the fall and that the shower curtain did not hold your husband up. I asked if you used the rubber safety non slip mat in the corner of the shower? You response "No we did not use it, we did NOT see it. You then hung up on me. You called back 15 minutes later, stating your husband was doing much better, I again asked you if I could get a doctor at the Hotel, or a ambulance, your response was no, we are doing much better, and I am not MAD anymore. I again asked if I could come to the room and help. You declined my offer to help in anyway. Time went by, and I seen the two of you coming down our stairs without any hesitation. You husband in fact was packing luggage down the stairs. I asked if everything was ok. Your response was "Everything is now fine? and you gave me a Thumbs up gesture with your hand, and I said I am glad everything is fine. You then left the Hotel without even checking out. I do hope at your next stay at any hotel. you will look to find the safety rubber non slip mat that will prevent you from falling out of the tub. All tubs are slick when they are wet. Not just our tub in our Hotel. So please for your safety, use the mat provided, and not think that a shower curtain can hold up your weight. I attempted to help in any way I could, and you refused my help. I was unaware that all you wanted was a discount on the room. You made no attempt to ask for one. I was so glad to see you walk out of the hotel unharmed. Thanks
Greg / General Manager. I hope Tripadvisor will listen to both sides of the review, I would also ask that trip advisor take this off from my review site.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Hurricane, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stay at the Comfort Inn , Beaver , Utah weekly. Have never had an bad experience. Nice rooms, excellent customer service. Always a nice word and welcome when I arrive. Room is ready , clean with no extra scents (cleaners , room freshner ). Breakfast is scheduled 6:30 am, however is usually ready early before my early departure. Managers Greg and Patty, are a great part of the Comfort inn team. A shout out to all the help for there wonderful service , Joyce, Sarah, Grace and Dustin. Thankyou for all your hardwork and personal relationship you have given myself these past two years.
Bruce G, In Utah

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
greg g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Bruce
It is always a pleasure to see you every week. We appreciate your choosing us over the othe Hotels in town. We feel we have a lot to offer our guest, and from your review coments on trip advisor it shows that we do. We like to make our hotel guest feel like this is a place where they can feel like it is a home away from home. We will continue to commit to our guest the very best service we can offer. We want to make you feel like you are no 1 to us. We commit to you each and every week to leave each week with a smile on your face, a free cookie, a cup of ice cold ice water or coffee, and a free bottle of water to get you on the road.
Thanks again Bruce.
See you next week
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at the Beaver, UT Comfort Inn on July 17, 2013. The hotel was beautiful, room was spotless and large. My husband is on oxygen and the management went out of their way to ensure that everything was as we requested. The breakfast buffet was great and had a large selection of items. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Recent Guest.
I want to Thank you for your stay at the no one rated hotel in Beaver, Utah.
We take great pride in our service, and our Hotel. It is very valuable for guest like you to share with other travelers how you feel your stay was. We know we have one of the best free full hot breakfast in town. Lots to choose from, and a very nice large clean and quite room. Our indoor pool heated to 90 degrees is always a hit with our guest. We would love to have you come and stay with us again.
Thanks
greg
Oakton, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I definitely recommend this hotel. Friendly staff, nice clean rooms, great beds, nice breakfast, ample parking for my larger rental truck. The hotel and surrounding area was quiet. This hotel is about 9 hours driving time from LA and was the first stop on our cross country adventure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest.
Telling others on Trip Advisor about our hotel is a great way to keep us no. 1 in Beaver, Utah.
We do have some very large, clean and quite rooms. the upgraded WIFI has been a great way to help serve guest that travel, and need to use the internets services. We thank you for sharing how clean of a hotel we have. Thanks again for traveling and staying with us.
Tucson AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was our first night on the road traveling from Logan, Utah to Tucson, AZ.
Had a very clean large room. We could see the interstate but heard nothing. Used the well maintained pool soon after we arrived. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked.
There was a gas station, and dinning within minutes of the hotel. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We know other guest will read your review, and will decide to come and stay at our fantastic clean and quite hotel. It will invite them to come and enjoy all our new upgrades we have done this past year with lots of new ammenities.
Thanks agian for your review.
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Traveling from Colorado to San Diego. We are gold members with Choice hotels and were surprised with an upgrade to a Jacuzzi room. Very clean place and staff friendly. Also a full hot breakfast!! lots of parking. no freeway noise heard in the room. the room was large and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hi Doug;
I personaly want to thank you for your review. We feel we have the Best Hotel in Beaver Utah, and the trip advisor numbers show we do. Your comments concerning our Hotel were fantastic, we feel we have a very quite place to get a very good night sleep. Also, we have so much to offer for our Free Full Hot Breakfast with Two Flavors or waffles, scrambled eggs, sasuage patty, biscuts and gravy, french toast, danish, muffins, and toast. along with hot and cold cereal, yogurt, boiled egg and all the coffee and two types of cold juice. and last is three types of fresh fruit every day. Now thats alot to choose from for a Free breakfast in the morning. Thanks again for your review, and we hope to see you back in your next travels.
Saint George, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed here and again it was a very pleasant night. I had a very clean room with everything in it I needed. The workers were very helpful and very nice. I will be back. I will tell others of this beautiful city and place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
greg g, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank You for your great review, we appreciate all those that stay at our No. 1 rated hotel in Beaver Utah. We love how everyone is sharing the wonderful things we have here at the Comfort inn & Suites in Beaver, Utah.
Thanks
General manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Quality Inn
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Days Inn Beaver
Days Inn Beaver
#5 of 10 in Beaver

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!