“Convenient stop on I15”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There's not much to the place, just a few hotels, fast food places, local restaurants and gas stations, but as a stop off on a long journey it worked well.

The hotel is quiet enough (some noise from corridors, to be expected). Room was clean and comfortable. Including fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing board. The A/C was pretty noisy but it wasn't so warm that it was needed.

Free breakfast has a reasonable selection to cater for most tastes: oatmeal (plain or flavoured), three cereals (coloured Os, sugary Os, fruit bran flakes). Selection of sweet and savoury breads. Fruit. Yoghurt (flavoured). Boiled eggs. Scrambled eggs and some unidentifiable product (burger?). Waffle maker. Teas and coffees.

The quality of the food wasn't great, but it is free and convenient. So can't really complain.

Coffee and cookies are available at reception.

Staff are friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Beaver twice a year for about 15 years on our way from Arizona to Idaho. We choose to stay here because we know it will be a pleasant experience - good hot breakfast (and now cookies in the lobby at night), clean rooms, friendly desk personnel. They have rooms with double sinks, or a partial wall suite with a couch for an extremely reasonable price. This is our choice and should be yours.

Room Tip: Top floor usually means a quiter night. Restaurants are nearby and the desk may just recommend &quo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am a road warrior and I stay in all different kind of hotels. I can not remember any other hotel that offers such friendly and professional service. Absolutely great staff. I have stayed here twice and both times received outstanding service, clean rooms, fresh coffee all the time and yes, the cookies. I had to conduct a day long meeting in my last stay and the general manager made sure that the breakfast room was dedicated to me after 10am and they checked on water, coffee etc all day long. Great pool and a decent exercise room also.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've actually stayed at the Comfort Inn in Beaver more than once in the past few months and have forgotten to give a review. I have to say, they property, the manager, the staff, and the overall presentation of this motel is is the best in the area. What stands out to me is the friendlist of the staff, clean rooms and I really like the fresh coffee and cookies.

Room Tip: The hotel has two floors and all the rooms are easily accessible. I like the suites at the top of t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable with the ability to adjust the temperature on the wall was nice as well. My kids loved the indoor pool. Me and my family will definitely go back and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Your average Comfort Inn but the staff on check in was very nice and very helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast was standard, not much variety. Compared to other places nearby this hotel was definitely much better

Room Tip: We stayed on the side facing the highway but it was still quiet
Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family had the opportunity to stay two nights (May 24th and 26th 2013) at the Beaver Comfort Inn. We were more than impressed by the cleanliness of room and the friendly atmosphere of the staff. The breakfast is the best we have seen and included items that are generally not found in on a breakfast menu. The relaxed feeling, pool, accommodations, the little extras and the friendly staff made our trip enjoyable. I would never hesitate to recommend the hotel to all my friends and will always stay at this hotel when we are in the area.

Thanks for the excellence that you provide

Bill & Kathy

Room Tip: All rooms where quiet and clean that we stayed in
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family