“Great Place to Stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable with the ability to adjust the temperature on the wall was nice as well. My kids loved the indoor pool. Me and my family will definitely go back and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Your average Comfort Inn but the staff on check in was very nice and very helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast was standard, not much variety. Compared to other places nearby this hotel was definitely much better

Room Tip: We stayed on the side facing the highway but it was still quiet
Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family had the opportunity to stay two nights (May 24th and 26th 2013) at the Beaver Comfort Inn. We were more than impressed by the cleanliness of room and the friendly atmosphere of the staff. The breakfast is the best we have seen and included items that are generally not found in on a breakfast menu. The relaxed feeling, pool, accommodations, the little extras and the friendly staff made our trip enjoyable. I would never hesitate to recommend the hotel to all my friends and will always stay at this hotel when we are in the area.

Thanks for the excellence that you provide

Bill & Kathy

Room Tip: All rooms where quiet and clean that we stayed in
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was very clean and seemed fairly new. The room was spacious with 2 sinks, one in the bathroom and one outside which is perfect for saving time. The continental breakfast included all the usuals plus waffles and scrambled eggs. It is half a block off the freeway. The swimming pool was indoors.I paid $72.00, but was told the rates are determined by the computer and are truly non negotiable. The rate actualy dropped a few dollars from when I called aproximately 30 minutes before arrival.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Arrived early and was greeted cheerfully and room was made ready without any hesitation. The hotel was super clean and recently carpeted. The pool was warm and refreshing after a long drive. Breakfast was excellent . Pool and dining area easily accessible without going outside main building. Beds were really comfy. Best of all was the customer service. The people could not have been more attentive without being intrusive. This was by far the best hotel choice of our 11 day trip from Denver to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: people entering outside entrance tend to slam door--mostly during daytime
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Recently my husband and I stopped at the Comfort Inn in Beaver, Utah. Our stay was quiet and comfortable with a nice breakfast buffet. The next day we drove to our ultimate destination only to realize we left three articles of clothing behind at the Comfort Inn. All it took was one phone call and the desk agent assured me the manager would mail our clothing to us AT NO CHARGE. Our items arrived today, three days after we left Beaver Utah.
In my opinion this is going way beyond what is expected. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Traveling through on Harley and found this comfort inn exceptional they allowed myself and other bikes to park overnight under their canopy. I noticed they had won the Gold award two yrs in a row for best quality hotel the place was exceptionally clean. Joyce at the front desk was the nicest person. The pool and Jacuzzi were very nice and the water temp perfect. I also found out that Beaver Ut won the best tasting water in the world award in 2011. The AAA rate was only $72

• Stayed: May 2013