“Outstanding Customer Service”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Logan, Utah
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Recently my husband and I stopped at the Comfort Inn in Beaver, Utah. Our stay was quiet and comfortable with a nice breakfast buffet. The next day we drove to our ultimate destination only to realize we left three articles of clothing behind at the Comfort Inn. All it took was one phone call and the desk agent assured me the manager would mail our clothing to us AT NO CHARGE. Our items arrived today, three days after we left Beaver Utah.
In my opinion this is going way beyond what is expected. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Traveling through on Harley and found this comfort inn exceptional they allowed myself and other bikes to park overnight under their canopy. I noticed they had won the Gold award two yrs in a row for best quality hotel the place was exceptionally clean. Joyce at the front desk was the nicest person. The pool and Jacuzzi were very nice and the water temp perfect. I also found out that Beaver Ut won the best tasting water in the world award in 2011. The AAA rate was only $72

• Stayed May 2013
Layton, Utah
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My Mother and I were returning from the Yuma, Az. area and decided to stop for the evening. This is a really relaxing place, great people, great beds and a wonderful breakfast. A very good bottle of water given on our check-out. Our only complaint was the door to the outside slammed so hard each time someone came in or went out. We were in the first room inside the hall, and I guess that is why it was heard do much. Great place. Make sure you stop there.

Room Tip: Just try to get a little further down the hall when you check in.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Susan W
Meridian, Idaho, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

On our trip from Arizona, we stopped at the Comfort Inn in Beaver Utah. Good service, clean rooms and a outstanding breakfast to go with it.
We left well rested and well fed, but not with my wifes make up bag. The hotel contacted me by phone to advise us of what we had left behind. At that time we were about 150 miles into our trip. Not excited about turning back. They suggested that rather us having to turn back, they would pack it and mail it to us. The package and our arrival at home were the same. They went the EXTRA mile in handling our mistake !!! Now that is SERVICE, hard to come by now days.

Room Tip: Stay away from stair wells and ice machines
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Vista, California
Reviewed May 5, 2013

On the road again! Maybe a good song title ...humor aside, since I do not fly anymore I get to make 4 or 5 cross country road trips each year. I am now in Beaver Utah the home of the Timberline Restaurant (more later) and one of the nicest little Comfort Inns around. All Comfort Inns are NOT alike. This one is especially neat, clean,and well served by an excellent desk staff. The rooms are well laid out and they now have the prerequisite flat panel TV on the table. The good thing about his particular Comfort inn is that it is so well kept and served by the staff but it is across the street from a great restaurant called the Timberline. I just had one of the best rib eye steaks I have ever had and i have been fortunate to eat in some fairly pricey steak houses. The chef is literally world class. No kidding. He just likes to live out in the middle of nowhere that some of us think of as nearly heaven. Clean air, clean water, nice folks but few of them, you get the picture. So if you are in the area at least eat at the restaurant and if overnight be sure and stay at a very nice Comfort inn.

Room Tip: Stay here and eat at the Timberline.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Sylvan Lake, Canada
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed at the Beaver Comfort Inn on April 17th, 2013. We usually stay in Cedar City, however we are happy that we travelled a little further north and settled in at the Beaver Comfort Inn. The manager was extremely polite,helpful and informative and the cookies at the desk were great as well. This is one classy motel with classy people operating it. When we checked out in the morning the manager handed my wife and I bottled water for our ongoing trip.
When we return to Mesa in the fall, we will be staying at this motel once again.
Clarence & Barb McParland,
Sylvan Lake, AB

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I travel between Denver and San Diego about 8 times a year by car. The towns from Richfield to St. George are about 1/2 way between. I have stayed at various chain hotels and independents, but I found this comfort Inn to be "a cut above". You can always tell if there is good management just by little things such as ice water in the lobby and 24 hour coffee. Rooms are immaculate and comfortable. The pool was just the right temp and very refreshing after a long drive. The breakfast was hot and offered just about anything you wanted. I noticed a gentlemen overseeing the breakfast area whom I presumed to be the hotel manager at 6:30 AM! The rest iof the staff reflected his caring attitude. This will be my permenant stopping place for the rest of my trips. The only drawback which does not concern the hotel is the lack of any decent dining establisments in Beaver. Perhaps the local hotel management could consider this as a business opportunity.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn
Best Western Paradise Inn
Days Inn Beaver
Days Inn Beaver
#5 of 10 in Beaver

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!