“Clean, comfortable”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The room was very clean and comfortable. TWO sinks in the bathroom! Shower head was high enough up on the wall for tall person! :-) Breakfast was delicious. Only downside was that the doors in the hallway close very loudly (almost slamming). We were awoken by the noise a few hours earlier than we had hoped...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I travel to the Beaver area at least once per month on business. I have stayed in several hotels in the area, and I can't say enough about the professionalism of the staff at the Comfort Inn. The hotel is always clean, and I always seem to be able to get a great nights rest. The staff is very helpful, and seem to do the little things that go above and beyond to make a guest feel welcomed. The cookies in the lobby are an awesome touch, and the breakfast is pretty good as well. Thanks to Gregg, Patty, Joyce, and the rest of the staff that make my stay away from home more comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I spend the majority of my time traveling throughout the western US, and no where have i enjoyed better accomodations or been taken better care of than the Comfort Inn in Beaver, Utah. The entire staff needs to be congradulated for their professionalism and true sincerity they express while taking care of the needs of others as this is a rare and true blessing to those of us they serve. Breakfast is always great, the rooms are always clean and well stocked, and the beds are very comfortable!
Being away from home so much is hard, but you have cosistantly gone out of your way to make me feel at home, and treated me like family. Well done.
Thank you and God bless you as you have been a blessing to so many.

Room Tip: Really good cookies in the jar by the front desk!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My family and I stayed at this Comfort Inn around Christmas time. The staff was friendly, it was very clean, and my kids loved the indoor pool. Most hotels have freezing cold pools, but the temperature of theirs was awesome! My kids loved being able to swim in warm water with it snowing outside. The breakfast was also amazing with buscuits and gravy, eggs, fresh hot waffles, and of course fruit, toast and pastries. There was something for all of us to enjoy! We loved our stay and will definitely be going back!! Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great clean comfortable place to take a nights rest from snowy highway. Stopped here on way to SLC with family of 5 in single room. Very comfortable and clean. Great value!

I especially enjoyed the front desk reception person I think it was Gary but he was super friendly and helpful. Just good people. Definitely would stay here again with no second thoughts.

Room Tip: We were on first floor and it was totally quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stopped at the comfort Inn in Beaver, UT during a severe snowstorm. The next morning when my husband pulled the car under the awning they swept off the snow and scraped the ice off the windshield. I highly recommend them!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I would like to thank the staff at Comfort Inn for all there help in December. Our vehicle broke down and we needed place to stay and they took excellent care of us and also stayed in communication with the service shop on the repairs of our vehicle. Plus we left some items behind and they went out of there way to get the items to fedex for us. Thank You again for a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family