“Nice Surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Out in the middle of rural Utah we found this great family-owned restaurant! We are always looking for non-chain places to eat, so we were glad to learn about Timberline. The restaurant (including the bathrooms) was very clean, the service was friendly and prompt, the atmosphere was peaceful and quiet, and the food was delicious and delivered hot. We make the trip from UT to CA a couple of times a year and we will plan on stopping by Timberline again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great menu and excellent fresh cooked on location food at a good price. The dinner pasta entree's are worthy of a white linen table cloth and a fine wine list. Las Vegas eat your heart out.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We have stopped in this restaurant for over 20 years, on our stop on Fri the 17th of Jan 2014 we had finished eating and were playing with one of the peg games that they sell and unknown to me the waitress told my wife to shut up in a joking manner. My wife failed to inform me until we we going south about 5 days later, so we did not make a stop at the Timberline. My daughter also heard this conversation. The food at this place is great. I do know if we will resume our stops here. My wife is not white and I do not know if this was what caused the problem.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The service in timberline restaurant is as wonderful as the food. We had six people with us and we enjoyed all the menu items we had. If you like monte cristo sandwiches they have the best. That is a hard sandwich to find in a restaurant especially a good one!

1  Thank marileemohr
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

My uncle and aunt turned me on to this place and I loved it had the corn beef hash breakfast and I also tried the soup cream of broccoli and it was wonderful don't miss this place...