“The place to eat.....”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My traveling companion and I stopped in Beaver on our trip to AZ.. Stayed in the Quality inn and walked across the parking lot for dinner. We were very pleasantly surprised, the meals were amazing. The garlic cream sauce on the past and on the salmon was great. Very reasonably priced served very hot, and it was a good thing they served bread with it to sop up the sauce that was left on the plate.
The salad bar is basic, but fresh and good. I will be stopping on our way back north.

2  Thank Deanna W

Reviewed February 12, 2013

If you are traveling between SLC and St George/Mesquite/Vegas, Beaver is almost the perfect distance for that halfway gas/food pit stop. And this is the place to eat. We stopped here coming and going on a recent trip, and we'll make a point of stopping here every time we're passing through.. You'll see the billboards advertising this restaurant along I-15, and it's well worth the visit. The service is good, the food is great, and the IQ tests are fun (you'll see what I mean when you get there)!

2  Thank CoupleOfNuts2
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very good restaurant. My husband travels to work and enjoys a good meal at the end of the day. Wish they had more pies though.

1  Thank lag6969
Reviewed January 18, 2013

There's not a lot of choices in Beaver, and all the locals recommended this place. It was OK, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go back. No healthy vegetarian options.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Prompt service, good selections on menu, including smaller portions and a la carte breakfast options.