“Great food”

Add it.
Grand China Buffet
Ranked #49 of 63 Restaurants in Wylie
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with the food and its freshness. The variety of food was great as was the service.

1  Thank William S

Reviewed December 28, 2013

As I usually note, I'm always looking for a good Chinese buffet. So this time it was a drive to Wylie to see if I might have a pleasant surprise. I did not. The staff was friendly and the food was marginally acceptable, but it's not a place I can recommend. Examples: they had 'stuffed crab'--but it was the (not so well cooked) crab cake material was on top of an oyster shell. The won tons in the soup were mushy. The lo mein looked like it was cooked in water instead of sauce. But ultimately everything I tried was just overall not that good. So I'll keep looking.

Been to Grand China Buffet? Share your experiences!