“Too much food for the money!”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #47 of 63 Restaurants in Wylie
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 29, 2008

My wife and I have eaten at this Jack in the Box several times for the last couple of years and have always had good food. Coming from Nebraska, we don't have this chain and we always look forward to some of the best burgers around. If you get a chance, and you like a big burger, this particular restaurant makes an excellent sirloin burger (it actually looks like the picture on the order board) and the tacos rock.

As for the staff, I guess you can't expect them to jump for joy anytime a customer eats at their restaurant but they get the food out quickly and has a great taste for little money. This restaurant is open fairly late and has a pretty centralized location in Wylie.

It is usually pretty clean depending on the time of the day that you dine-in and my only complaint is that you need to check you sack before you leave the drive-through as they can forget from time to time to give you the condiments that you have asked for.

All that I can say is that if we had one of these restaurants in Nebraska it would be a bad thing as we would eat there all the time.

Been to Jack in the Box? Share your experiences!