SpringHill Suites by Marriott Waco Woodway
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Woodway
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This place had a great selection of breakfast items and they even have an oatmeal bar!!! The rooms were amazing. The staff was supper friendly, and it was very modern but still cozy.

The location was great you are right by the malls, movie theatre is next door. Tons of places to eat around and they started serving dinner at the hotel. I cant wait to stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2013

this is a very clean very nice property. Staff was friendly and efficient. Hotel was crowded for a Baylor game but it did not seem to cause major problems. You need to know a couple of things. Looks like waffles are served only on weekends. They were not served on Mondays, guess you need to stay at the Hampton if you want waffles on Monday. I had problems with the internet and business center on Sunday. However, as soon as they Monday crew showed up, all was well with both. Would stay here again on a weekend, not on a Sunday night after a big football weekend crowd.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dady8tor
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I could tell from the second I walked into the front door, that this hotel experience was going to be excellent. The young lady at the front counter was very friendly and it gave me the feeling that I was an appreciated customer.
The room was very clean. I could tell that the housekeeping department spent some quality time in the room preparing for my arrival. The bed was very soft and I had a difficult time leaving the next day because that bed was too soft to leave behind. This hotel is family friendly because of the excellent indoor pool that they have. It has a modern design and fountains for the kids to play in.
And finally, I enjoyed the breakfast that was served in the morning. It seemed warm and fresh.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Waco or Woodway. I promise they will not regret coming.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I travel frequently, see a lot different hotels. It was my first stay here and I have to admit, I am really impressed with this place. It is very clean around, the staffs are friendly and professional. The biggest surprise is housekeeping. Unfortunately it is not so common in the USA that the rooms really clean. The most of the time housekeeping works really sloppy and careless but here at Springhill Suites, I made a very good experience. Thank you all for taking care so very well about your customers :)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best Springhill Suites we have stayed in. It seemed brand new. Incredibly well taken care of. Beautiful facility. The kids loved the pool and the amazing fish tank. Had a brush with the owner...as we were leaving the hotel, he grabbed our little one and offered him anything he wanted from their "convenience store"...needless to say our son walked out with the biggest smile feeling like a king because the owner bought him a pack of gum. Truly a nice experience. We would definitely recommend and return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

As you enter the hotel, the huge fish tank already relaxes you as you walk it. It is so nice and clean and pleasant to look at all the different.
Check in was a breeze and the room was Amazing! One of the best things was the 3 Huge mirrors thru out the room. Lots of are to get ready and not be in anyone's way! Room was very clean and relaxing! The beds were great and was able to get a great nights sleep!
Will stay here again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was my first time at a Springhill Suites, and I was very pleased with the concept and the execution. The room was clean, modern, and relatively comfortable. The breakfast spread was decent, if not great. The staff was very nice and helpful. My only complaint is that the foam pillows were a little firm for my liking. Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate to return if I was back in the area.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodway
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Comfort Suites Waco North
Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Waco Woodway? Share your experiences!