SpringHill Suites by Marriott Waco Woodway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$115
$149
$129
$105
$93
All reviewssitting areasofa bedbeautiful aquariumtropical fishgreat hotelseparate roomoutside arealots of spacea separate living areawaffleseach morningfront desk staffmicrowave and fridgequiet locationindoor poolfree breakfastquick trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Recently my Mom and I traveled to our wonderful Home Town ~ Waco, Texas.
We had not been there in quite some time and were somewhat unsure where to
stay. After some speculation and then just plain tiredness we agreed to try the
Best Western Atrea in South Waco.
What a SURPRISE and delight ! We have both traveled extensively and have had many
pleasant and unpleasant hotel experiences. This Hotel could not have been nicer.
Sparkling clean from the parking lot to the lobby to the room ! Unbelievably GREAT
customer service up and down the "score card" !
Awesome Breakfast in the morning , with many wonderful choices and a gorgeous LARGE
area with tables and a large screen TV. For those so inclined the area also serves as a
lovely bar area in the evening ! The hotel has a well appointed gym and exercise room and
a fabulous indoor pool (I wish I had brought my suit !).
There is also a large "office area" with several computers for those travelers in need of
internet communication and computer use. AND I have not even gotten to the room/suite !
Upon entry is a lovely office/den witha great desk (internet hook ups and desk phone and
great lamp for lighting), a lovely sofa, microwave, wet bar and fridge ! AND television.
Through the next door awaits a magnificent bedroom. Our room had two queen beds with
FOUR pillows on each ! Luxurious sheets, I never wanted to leave ! And another television.
The large closet held a safe, full size ironing board and iron. The Bath Room could not have
been nicer. It revealed a cruise ship state room ! I absolutely cannot think of one complaint
of The Best Western Atrea Waco, Texas ~ EXCEPT we only stayed one night. Oh yes and
believe me the price was MORE than reasonable ~ especially in comparision to other hotels
in the Waco area. It is WELL worth the extra 5 minutes to drive to Baylor or any other place
in Waco you may be headed ! I have never endorsed a place finer than this ! Thank You
Best Western ! I will never stay anywhere else !

Room Tip: Be sure, if it applies, to ask for the senior discount They are too polite to assume it ! SMILE
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is absolutely the finest Best Western hotel I have ever seen. I normally do not think of Best Western when making travel plans, but this hotel has changed my mind. It is a brand new, modern facility with all the amenities you look for in a mid level hotel. The exterior is clean and well designed. The lobby area is very modern and has the feel of a much more expensive property. The rooms are large, clean and well maintained. Breakfast is complimentary with a great assortment of items. They offered "real" scrambled eggs, (unlike the "cheesy egg rolls" offered at Holiday Inn Express), sausage, biscuits, cereal, and the waffle makers. I will definitely stay here again when visiting the Waco area. Overall, a classy hotel with great amenities and I would highly recommend this hotel to fellow travelers.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have family in the area, so we are visiting every year. The Best Western is the best we have found so far. It is the newest, cleanest, and good location. The service was great, and I can't say enough about sleeping in a clean room! They have a pool and the kids love the fish tank in the lobby. The breakfast was great. It may not be the cheapest, but paying a few extras dollars a night is worth it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This hotel was one of the nicest I have stayed in across the country. Very Very Clean Room and Bathroom! Complementry Breakfast beats any restaurant with a wide variety of foods that would wow any pickey eater. Pool was very cool with water feature and clean. Convenient location a couple of miles from I35 near Hwy 6 and Hwy 84 with no traffic noise. I would highly recommend this hotel if you have business, leisure or just passing through in Waco.

Room Tip: I had the 2 Queen size bed deluxe suite and it was awesome. TV in bedroom as well as front living room with couchs.
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I confess I'm a bit fussy when it comes to choosing were to stay when traveling, especially with family. As several other reviewers have stated, I was pleasantly surprised at the upscale appearance and amenities a hotel of this class had to offer. Hotel still feels brand new and is very clean. I'll leave out other details as many others have already covered the details. Only word of caution worth noting is to be sure to get good directions before attempting to find this place. Although it's right off a major highway, it can be a bit tricky getting in. We arrived late night and because it's new, was not able to find this place on our Hertz rental cars Neverlost gps. I guess "never"lost is not exactly true! Leaving and accessing the main highway is no problem. It's about a 15 minute drive to Baylor U's campus, but absolutely worth the short drive vs. staying at some other property that is not up to this hotels quality. Service at the desk and lounge/breakfast was great.

1  Thank ricstr