“Do not stay here.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Motel 6 Waco - Woodway
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Woodway
“Do not stay here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Hair all in the bedding. Walls are paper thin so if your trying to sleep and the next room has tv on your not going to sleep. At night they hotel has music on in the entrance outside entrance of hotel. This will also keep you up all night. Front desk said they can't turn it down and was told just to talk to manager in the morning. So if you value your sleep, choose another place to stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank wolfpacks999

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Upon arrival, it appears to be in a terrible part of town. Only thing missing was a hooker standing on the corner. The overhwhelming stench once you enter the lobby will make your eyes water. Indifferent staff, peeling wall paper, worn bed linens and towels. We turned and ran once we saw the room. Look both ways before you run to your car. Might have to dodge some bullets. Keep driving if you see this place. I am sure they have not left the light on for you....someone , no doubt, has stolen it.

Room Tip: Just keep driving. Dont bother getting out of your car.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank DavidBP65

Travelers are raving about these Woodway hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is not your typical Motel 6. It has a normal hotel lobby and all inside entrances.It also has a shower/tub rather that the typical Motel 6 corner shower stall.
The Good: Great price, very clean room, safe environment. A/C worked great. Staff was friendly.
The Bad: The indoor pool seemed dirty and was very cold - I don't think it is heated. There was also peeling paint in our room in the bathroom and beneath the sink outside the bathroom.

Some people might complain about the rather flat pillows, thin matress (I had no trouble sleeping on it) and course towels, but for under $50, I can live with that.

We will possibly stay there again, but the Super 8 across the highway is only a few dollars more and much nicer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank CaptainOzone
Lindale Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is a little out of the way but was an excellent value for the money. The room was clean enough and the front desk staff was helpful and friendly. All in all it was a worthwhile place to stay for the night.

• Stayed November 2012
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was unable to make the trip from Dallas to Waco .I began by calling the hotel at 3:00.Travel lodge as the parent company would not cancel it for me.They said because I was within 24 hours I was out on my money and because I did not book through them.I was booked trough Travel Today which has no return phone.I called again and again and fnally got through to the desk at the hotel to tell them I was not coming.She says thats fine its your money. I said exactly and that I would never stay at a Travel lodge propretrty again.She said she was okay with this.

Room Tip: Do not have anything to do with travel lodge
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bowie23
austin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

I wish I could give this hotel a ZERO. This hotel was so disgusting. Our room and hotel smelled like urine and when we complained to the front desk all they said is that it was a pet friendly hotel. The carpet was extremely dirty and the bathroom was dingy. The furniture was outdated and the towels felt like sandpaper. I stayed here during Homecoming and the room was 99.00 a night, which is the worst 99 dollars that I have ever spent.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank neasel
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

After one night in our room, we awoke to bed bugs in our bed and blood stains on the sheets. We informed the desk clerk who came up and caught one. He said that they would exterminate but offered us no other help (other than garbage bags for our belongs). We informed Travelodge who say this is not their problem and referred us to the owner of this specific Travelodge hotel (it is a franchise).

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank cautious31
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodway
La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites
SpringHill Suites Waco Woodway
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South

Been to Motel 6 Waco - Woodway? Share your experiences!