“TIMELESS & BEAUTIFUL”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woodville
Village Street Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Woodville B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Thank goodness we were able to stay at this beautiufully decorated & timeless 100+ years old home. Our hostess & owner Ruth made every accomodation for us, including brownies upon arrival & departure!! Our bedroom was very spacious, the bed was very comfortable & the bath was furnished with everything a traveler would need, including shower gel, shampoo & conditioners & hair dryer. The living areas were beautifully decorated & very well thought out.
Our breakfast was served at our convenience & was delicious. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Village Street Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Village Street B&B for Dogwood Festival with some of our friends. It was a wonderful stay. Ruth, the owner, is a delightful lady. The house was clean, the yard was well taken care of, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast was delicious!!! Ruth and her husband went above and beyond to accommodate our every need. I highly recommend this B&B!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SRake
Reviewed March 25, 2012

If going anywhere close to Woodville, Tx. don't miss staying at this bed and breakfast. Everything was wonderful - super comfortable beds, beautiful rooms, great breakfast in the morning.

There was a nice patio out back with tables for reading or just relaxing.

Ruth, the owner, was the most gracious hostess we've encountered at a bed and breakfast. She made awesome brownies for us to enjoy at our arrival & even packed up some for us to take with us the next morning as we were leaving. She treated us like we were long time friends. Thanks again, Ruth.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mimiof6
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My fiancé and I traveled from Florida to the quaint little town of Woodville Texas for a 90th birthday celebration and decided to book our accommodations at Village Street Bed and Breakfast based on the recommendations given to us by our family. Wow!!! What a beautiful place!! Our stay at this 100 year old Bed and Breakfast made our trip! We drove straight through from Florida so you can imagine how tired you are after 14 hours on the road. Ruth, the owner accommodated our early arrival at 9am and allowed us to check in and go to bed. You would never get that level of customer service with a hotel chain. The beds are very comfortable, the entire house is squeaky clean, and the décor and themes for each room are elegant. The owner (Ruth) personally prepares your breakfast to order and you even pick the time!! Because of our lengthy travel home we chose to leave at 2am….Ruth even made our coffee and packed cinnamon buns for our trip home! I would highly recommend Village Street Bed and Breakfast to anyone in the area of Woodville Texas!! I can’t wait to go back

Room Tip: Our other family stayed in the hotel 2 blocks away and checked out a night early because of the lack...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2012

If you are anywhere close to Woodville and want to "get away", I highly recommend this hidden treasure of impeccable antique furniture, delightful treats, plus breakfast, and if not anything else...the BED! This immaculate, comfortable bed will give you the peace that you need. The 1920-40s look, gives you a "grandma's house" feel and the walk around the community or just sitting outside is so safe and nice. Moreover, the owner is awesome and makes you truly feel like you are in your own home.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Beautiful b&b! Plenty of privacy, wonderful place to stay. Very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Our family of 6 (2 couples and 2 singles) stayed here for a few nights this past December so that we could attend a wedding in Woodville. Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect because the website is a little outdated but let me tell you, the home is gorgeous! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the breakfast table full of a hearty home-cooked meal every morning at the time we requested and full of laughing and games every night, and the downtown area was just a 2 minute walk away.

The innkeeper, Ruth, is just the best. Super friendly and nice, she even went out of her way to get me my Dove bar soap when I said I had forgot mine. She really didn't need to do that but it was much appreciated!

If I'm ever in Woodville again I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Village Street Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!