Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock Southwest - Wolfforth
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wolfforth
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Not the cleanest HIEx that I have stayed in. It was obvious that the cleaning of the room was not complete. Trash in the trash cans, toilet looked liked someone had just used it, barely enough TP to get 1 person through a night's stay, and the floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in a few days. The sheets & towels looked dingy & old which left me questioning rather or not the room was "cleaned" or just simply "picked up" between guest. I completed my stay with the impression that the Housekeeping staff either has a very relaxed view of what is & isn't clean or they just don't care about how their job directly effects the stay of their guest.

I didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff but the front desk seemed friendly.

The location of the hotel is very conveniently located off HWY 62 & 82nd street making it easy to access southwest Lubbock or hop on the Marsha Sharp Freeway and head towards campus or mid Lubbock.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Cory C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock Southwest - Wolfforth, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your comments about the Holiday Inn Express Lubbock Southwest. All of your concerns will be addressed with our staff. I would like to apologize for any issues that you did encounter. We take your comment very seriously and use them to improve. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, and if you do choose to stay with us again I would love if you would let me know and I will personally see that you have a pleasant experience. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This hotel is in a great, out of the way location, but still quick and easy to get anywhere in Lubbock. Very clean. Staff was friendly and extremely helpful with everything. Breakfast was great...eggs, pancakes, biscuits, sausage and bacon along with other yummy things. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karri R
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Housekeeping is a huge issue here. They did not clean my room, take out the trash, clean the bathroom or take my dirty towels. Spoke with management about issue, was told the general manager would call me. Never received a call from anyone!
The co-worker I was traveling with had to change rooms due to the beds weren't made, curtains coming off wall, etc.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Cory C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock Southwest - Wolfforth, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Wolfforth. I do take these comments very seriously and will review them with my staff. I would like to appologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay with us. I would like to compensate you for your troubles. Please contact the Holiday Inn Express Wolfforth and ask to speak with Diana the general manager to discuss appropriate compensation for you. Thank you for your review and again I am sorry for any inconveniences you had during your time with us.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Checked in for the night and stayed in the suite with a jacuzzi tub. It was worth the price. Room was clean and spacious. The bed (king) was comfortable and over all was a good stay. Would stay there again. The location is close enough to Lubbock that all the food and entertainment is just a short 10-15 min drive. Lubbock is rapidly expanding that way so food and fun will be closer soon i bet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your response on The Holiday Inn Hotel and Towers! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided the service that we strive to serve. Feedback is very helpful and I appreciate the time you took to fill out a review! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We always like staying at this hotel. It's convenient to our planned activities. It's always clean. The breakfast items are always fresh. This is a very nice Holiday Inn and very reasonably priced. My children love the pool. The beds are perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Diana H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock Southwest - Wolfforth, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive response on The Holiday Inn Express Lubbock Southwest! I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay!! We take these comments very seriously and we will be sharing your positive comments with our staff! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to see you back on your next trip to Lubbock!

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband booked as the suite at holiday inn for a stay-cation weekend getaway. We were greeted as priority club members and treated very well. The suite was clean, spacious,comfortable bed. Breakfast was well stocked and the lady working kept things clean and stocked. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Everything about this hotel was very nice. Pool and hot tub were good, nice workout facility. There were several places to eat close by, and not far from lubbock. Would definitely return. Seemed like a brand new hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Cory C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock Southwest - Wolfforth, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive response on The Holiday Inn Express Lubbock Southwest! I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay!! We take these comments very seriously and we will be sharing your positive comments with our staff! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to see you back on your next trip.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolfforth
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
Holiday Inn Express Lubbock South
Hilton Garden Inn Lubbock
Hyatt Place Lubbock
Hyatt Place Lubbock
#4 of 70 in Lubbock

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock Southwest - Wolfforth? Share your experiences!