“Good time in the Willie Way”
Review of Nutty Jerry's

Nutty Jerry's
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Winnie
Reviewed March 16, 2013

4 of us went to see Willie with a good table, no hassle parking and easy in and out. Food at concession is typical and expensive. Bar is very slow but in high demand and tipping made for good drink. Show was great and about the right price.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

10 of us went to Nutty Jerrys to see Loretta Lynn and Family. We ranged in age from 14 to 70. Had a wonderful time. Read the info on Nutty Jerrys website before you go so you know what to expect. I will give it to you in a nutshell. The doors open at 7. The show does NOT start at 7. Get there at 8 if you don't want to stand outside in a long line to get in. You won't miss any of the show. There are NO outside restrooms so be careful if you do plan to wait in line to get in. Don't go there hungry. Food choices are limited and food lines are long. The restaurant wasn't open when we went, so I can't comment on it-but the website indicates get there 2 hours early if you want to eat there. Simply eat before you go! The lines to get beer/wine/cocktails are long. They definitely need to improve on this. My suggestion would be to have beer/water/cokes on ice in water troughs throughout the facility to cut down on the traffic to the bar areas. Problem solved. We bought tickets in the first row of the "taller"tables. A bit far from the stage but we could see good. My other suggestion would be to install numerous tvs throughout the place so everyone could get a close up view of the performer.Loretta Lynn was AWESOME-sounded great! Her twin daughters sang a few songs but Loretta sang at least 20 and bonus was that Mickey Gilley made a surprise appearance and sang some too. Opening act was Holly Williams (Hank Jr.'s daughter)-very talented singer/songwriter. Educate yourself before you go and you won't be dissappointed. Nutty Jerry's-if you are going to make people wait in lines outside-you need outdoor restrooms set up, Also improve on the food/beverage wait times (more stations), and I will rate you a 5 instead of a 4. If restaurant is going to be closed, go buy 500 pizzas and sell pizza by the slice for those that come hungry. WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK.

3  Thank BrendaJ0y
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went and seen Loretta Lynn February 8th. The seat charts where you buy your vip tickets shows 4 sections of seats and I purposely bought two end seats in the middle cause I did not want to have to keep walking in front of everyone, when we got to the concert there was no aisle ways like it advertised and we ended up way in the middle of a row. That is not what I paid for if knew I was going to end up in the middle anyway I could have purchased front row instead of third row! I definitely would not go back to this place cause you never know what your gonna end up with!! On the upside Loretta was great!!!

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

They advertise 7 pm and once inside no one can tell you what time the show will actually start. You're left waiting and there is no re-entry. Beware! It's a trap.

2  Thank PurpleConeFlower