Comfort Inn & Suites Winnie
$124
$81
Motel 6 Winnie(Winnie)(Great Value!)
$75
$97
La Quinta
$76
$68
Winnie Inn & Suites(Winnie)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites(Winnie)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
$108
ComfortSuites
$97
All reviewschoice hotelsdesk attendantroom was spaciousfree breakfaststayed herenice placegreat place to stayfirst floorwould stay here againcrystal beachking suitetvhoustonmotelhandicapmicrowaveclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Customer service at this hotel is second to none. We stayed there for a project and I would have not stayed at another place. The rooms are clean inside and out. Parking is spacious and the breakfast is good. The Comfort Inn in Winnie is a hidden gem and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Johnathan T
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great hotel with amazing staff. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is really good. The hotel uses real eggs, sausage, bacon, pastries, and cereal. Next time I am in Winnie, Comfort Inn is the only hotel I will stay at.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Randy F
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We found this motel to be just what we needed. It was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good and included hot foods in addition to the usual cereal and toast items. We would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Attendant was not very attentive or informative. Was more interested in the computer. Asked for a suite so my partner could watch tv while I slept and found the TV in the bedroom part of the room. Room okay but not the cleanest ever. Breakfast was okay and the attendant kept a close eye on all the items. Just a real below average hotel, not sure if I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Just spent a night in this Comfort Inn, Winnie. Cost was thirty five dollars for small pet ( free down the road, but no handicap rooms available) We discovered a major leak , and reported it to the front desk. It could have caused significant damage if left unreported. Asked for a small reduction in our rate or lower the pet fee. Desk Attendant was very polite, but the Manager was gruff and rude. We will be making this same trip every quarter, but will not be staying with them..When I spend money, I want friendly and courteous. I did not feel out of line asking for some relief other than our senior citizen discount

Room Tip: Save your money, and stay somewhere else. Too many motels at this exit to deal with poor management.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family