“Very good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food was very good. The house salad was the "freshest" salad I've had in awhile. There was actually more than the usual 2 tomatoes and cucumbers. I had the spaghetti and meatballs, very tasty. My husband had the lasagna, which he said was very good as well. The only thing I thought could use improvement was the bread, it seemed both servings we had were burned. Other than that, we were very satisfied.

1  Thank Dahlia Q
There are newer reviews for Marco's Italian Restaurant & Pzzr

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Delicious margarita pizza. YUM. Loved the little rolls and the salad. Sat outside on their patio. Peaceful, great location

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Enjoyed the vegetarian lasagna & spinach pizza. The lunch specials came with salads, bread, olive oil and free tea. We had enough for to go boxes that we ate later that day. BYOP.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We enjoy eating at Marco's. Everything we have eaten is good.
The staff is friendly and helpful. I especially love the special salads and the pizzas. The house dressing is a favorite. The seating is limited so get there early. You are allowed to bring in your own wine as the restaurant does not have a wine selection. Great Italian food for a small town.

1  Thank 4Enterprises
Reviewed March 2, 2014

As the shops began to close in this wonderful little town of Wimberley, Texas we started searching for a place to eat dinner. The restaurant of choice was packed so we wandered down the road to Marco's. I'm glad we did. It was a delightful evening. It was a warm evening so we sat outside in the courtyard at a small table by the porch. We ordered wine but the waitress said the did not serve alcohol but not to worry! Just walk across the street and buy a bottle of wine at the wine tasting shop. She said if we told them we were bringing it back for dinner they would even open it for us. So that's exactly what we did. The waitress brought us wine glasses and we munched on little homemade bread rolls dipped in wonderfully seasoned olive oil while we waited for our food. I got the lasagna. My husband ordered a supreme pizza. The food was very good. The atmosphere relaxed and we enjoyed our evening at Marco's.

3  Thank ls1202