“Home cooking”
Review of Cypress Creek Cafe - CLOSED

Cypress Creek Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: This restaurant is temporarily closed. Our landmark building has served as a gathering place and restaurant since 1937. We offer a variety of hill country comfort food, a full bar and live music in The Buzzard Bar, every weekend. Dine on our covered patio in the back where friendly dogs are always welcome! Our annual Crawfish Boil in May with live music all day on the outdoor stage is not to be missed. This past year we collected donations for The Boot Campaign that assists our military veterans with family needs and aid. Please visit our website for daily specials, menus and a complete band line up. Lots of parking in our back lot. Open seven days a week. Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you want home cooking-this is the place for you. Their chicken friend chicken had a nice crispy crust and the jalapena gravy was wonderful. The blueberry pie was great! Salad and sides were average.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wonderful food, service was OUTSTANDING. All three in my party loved their food. I would absolutely go back next time I'm in Wimberley!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We came in after the lunch crowd. The slamming door was very annoying and we contemplated leaving after looking over the menu. It was costlier and a bit more adventurous than what we had in mind, but we were so hungry. Food came quickly and was very good. I had tortilla soup with mine and it was the best I've had in years. My sandwich was great too. Husbands nacho's were odd, sine the toppings all came in one bowl like queso with chips on the side, but it was very tasty. Child's chicken fried steak had an odd taste but her sides were great and this is not exactly a chicken fried kind of place! All in all it was pricier than it should have been but the food for my part was good. Just hope they have that banging front door fixed!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ate at this restaurant two days in a row because they could get us in and their food was great. I loved their chicken cobb salad, burger, sweet potato fries, onion rings, and fried okra. We had a family of seven with three kids and this place fit our needs perfectly. We were hungry and they got our order in and out fast. Plus, it was yummy. The staff was fun and courteous. The prices were reasonable. The location is right in the middle of the shops so it was convenient. We also loved viewing the decoration, especially the guitars. What a unique collection. The table were big and the seating was spacious. I recommend this restaurant to anyone. It is a gem!

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I've eaten here. Good again. Had the mahai burger. Great seasoning. Came with real sweet potato fries. I love the atmosphere. Harmonious with the area.