“We Always Stop Here When in Wimberley”
Review of Wimberley Cafe

Wimberley Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
New Braunfels, Texas
“We Always Stop Here When in Wimberley”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is an excellent cafe and a place that we always stop for a quick lunch when in Wimberley. The food is tasty, plentiful, and reasonably priced. The waitresses are experienced and friendly. Yesterday, I tried the chicken chipotle sandwich and it was very nicely spiced … just the way I like it, a little edgy on the heat. My wife’s sister from California joined us and she really enjoyed going to a real Hill Country Texas café.

• Visited September 2012

wimberley
“A very good breakfast”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Breakfast is my favorite meal and the Wimberley Cafe does it up right from the eggs, hash browns, migas, biscuits & gravey, pancakes or breakfast tacos. Super wait staff always there to refill the coffee cup or tea glass.

Azle, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love this place”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love this place. This was the first cafe I went to on my first visit to Wimberley. I eat there every time we go. This time we ate there twice. Love there food. Rhubarb pie was the best I've eaten.

Wimberley, Texas
“BEST Cafe in Town!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We frequent this cafe almost every week for a hearty breakfast, offering friendly, fast service--a good way to start the day! Seems everyone in town goes there and that's because it is good. I can only comment on their good breakfasts as that is the only thing we eat there.

austin, texas
“No surprises”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

A diner with no pretense. Got what we ordered with no surprises. Would stay in the middle lane here as a few menu choices looked to be beyond expected ability in the kitchen.

Visited August 2012