“A Good Watering Hole”

Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, Ino'z offers something for everyone. Enjoy your visit while relaxing on our beautiful outdoor deck, catch up with friends and family while enjoying the view from our Sunroom overlooking Cypress Creek, or get your sports fix in our main dining area which features 5 TV's and a projection TV for the "really" big games! Our back lawn features 2 bocce ball courts for your competitive spirit, or you can simply stroll along the peaceful banks of Cypress Creek. We are a pet-friendly facility, allowing pets on leashes on our outside deck.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Laid back and very informal, Ino'z has good bar food and a well-stocked bar. Just the place for an after-work drink and a nosh. Or a lunch-time beer. Interesting little town of Wimberly. Not a fine dining destination but certainly an ok place to unwind.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Have always made a point of eating at Ino'z whenever in Wimberley. Love the chicken salad stuffed tomatoes, their Mexican Martini's and live music. Got there late (starving), and found a seat amongst the many other families/patrons already seated. Ordered a drink and just a nibble but kitchen COMPLETELY refused to serve even chips. Surprised, I looked around at all the people still there, thinking to myself, 'well, it IS almost close, surely we'd could at least get some chips'. NOPE, not one chip would be served. We had just received our drinks, when the dark-haired female manager YELLS to the entire restaurant that we all have five minutes to finish up and get out. Completely stunned, I look down at the drinks we had just received and seriously considered walking out on them. The thought of Ino'z having to eat the cost appealed, but in the end we chugged them and left. I posted my complaint on their Facebook page the next day, but never had any response.
Have not been back, will NEVER go back and I take every opportunity to tell as many people as possible about our shabby treatment. Ino'z sucks.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We've been to Ino'z twice now, once when we visited Wimberley for the 4th of July this year and once last month in October. Both times, we absolutely loved sitting on the patio with our little Beagle while eating some really great food, drinking Mexi-tinis (mix between a margarita and a martini), and just soaking in the gorgeous scenery! Service was excellent and our dog was even served a bowl of water. We could've stayed there just relaxing all day!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Likes: Pretty good food, good music-live and canned. Nice view overlooking creek.
Dislikes: The wait staff borders on rude. College kids that truly resent having to have a job and do not like serving others. Of course you can sit at the bar where the bartenders don't seem to share that attitude, but then you are indoors with your back to the scenery.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I visited this past week... I ordered the "Mexican Papa", (baked potato). The baked potato was NOT fully cooked, by any means, and the toppings were sparse compared to what they used to be (for exact same item..). Now that this isn't even offered with a minimum degree of quality, I would say we are DONE eating here...

1  Thank sarakkd