“Worst service ever!”

Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, Ino'z offers something for everyone. Enjoy your visit while relaxing on our beautiful outdoor deck, catch up with friends and family while enjoying the view from our Sunroom overlooking Cypress Creek, or get your sports fix in our main dining area which features 5 TV's and a projection TV for the "really" big games! Our back lawn features 2 bocce ball courts for your competitive spirit, or you can simply stroll along the peaceful banks of Cypress Creek. We are a pet-friendly facility, allowing pets on leashes on our outside deck.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Met some fruinds at inoz to eat lunch. I waited on my food for an hour and a half. I only seen my waitress twice. Once to take our order and once to bring me my appetizer. The appetizer was the only thing i even saw after an hour of waiting. An hour to fry 15 mushrooms? Really? I was about to walk out. She seen me stand up and ran to the back to get my food and i told her i didnt want it. My finace didnt get her food! And my buddy that ordered the burger got his burger from a diffrent waitress and it was not fully cooked
I spoke with the manager and it was all just excuses and he was kinda rude about it. Other people that were there before me were getting their food before we got ours. The manager said he shut the kitchen down because they had a huge rush of people come.in all at once. That makes absolutly no since what so ever! Save your money and time and go.somewhere else! I personally eill never go back to this place for any reason.

1  Thank layinfram
There are newer reviews for Ino'z Incorporated

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is what their sign out front says. It is a great place for the guys to hang out while the girls shop. My husband had a great time conversing with the other men in the bar, and I didn't have to be concerned about him being bored. Good food, too, and a great location on the creek.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I'm not a huge fan of the food, but love meeting friends to sit outside on the patio to have tea and look out over Cypress Creek and watch the geese that congregate there. They do make a mean patty melt though.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This particular visit was not what we expected. The service was slow except with alcoholic beverages. The mixed drinks were not very good. The food seemed second hand. My nachos were made from velveeta cheese. Perhaps I had higher expectations than normal. This place could be skipped!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family went there on a recent trip to wimberly. The food was great, the view was fabulous, and the service was good. The .99 coffee is the best value on the menu. The patio is dog friendly and open seating under the beautiful trees. The ambience is relaxing.