“Perfect Family Fishing Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Cypress Falls that you can hear from the porch
Jacobs Well just mile up river from us
Next door Cypress falls awimming hole and Back Porch BBQ excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Family Fishing Getaway”
Reviewed March 30, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Everything was just as described. The view was amazing. We each caught 20 perch each along with 2 5&6 lb bass. Perfect place for my family with 2 teenage boys. I still can't believe how clear the water was! Thank you for letting us stay. Hope to do it again soon.

Management Response
Mar 31, 2016
I am very glad you all enjoyed your stay and hope to hear from you soon. It is considered best fishing in Wimberley right at our place just above the water fall low crossing bridge. It also sure beats a lot of places I've been fishing.
Gail A
Hockley, Texas
“It was awesome, except...”
Reviewed October 21, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

It was just awesome, except for the fact that the air conditioner in the bedroom did not work and it was too warm to sleep in there. Upon arrival, when my husband called to report the problem, the owner suggested we just sleep on the pull out couch in the living room. My husband has had back problems in the past and that was miserable. I sent an e-mail when we got back but have not had a reply. I will tell you everything else was perfect. The location, the cleanliness, the size, the creek...all as advertised.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Oct 31, 2015
Thank you for your kind words and sorry for misunderstanding I thought you all were going to call me back if it didn't start cooling you all just turned it on? I didn't receive email from you? Did you send it on here or my email address?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing