The Lodge at Cypress Falls(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
$124
Mountain View Lodge(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
$122
$56
$149
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
$70
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdog parkhot tubget awaymy husband and iorange cottagefull kitchendog bedneeded anythingscreened in porchcharcoal grillbottle of winefamily reunionclose to towncan't wait to go backhill countryfire pitlove this place
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I really liked this little place especially the grounds. Albert the owner is very hands on and his pride of ownership shows.
We rented Cottage 5 and it was nice and the hot tub was a great perk.
My only issue with my stay was the wear and tear was starting to really show and some things were not cleaned when I checked in.
I called the main number and got Albert the owner. He had someone come check it out within 5 minutes which is unheard of. If I was in a major chain no one would really care. Jesse in maintenence came by and noticed a few things that could be fixed (deck, rotting wood outside and in, tile coming up, cobwebs on the dining room light) and I was assured it would get fixed ASAP.
In my mind when a place is constantly booked and no one says anything then it makes it hard for the owner to know and have time to fix it.
I really feel my concerns will be fixed but when we stay again I will choose another cottage.
Thanks Albert for being so responsive.
Its because of you that I will be coming back and giving this place another chance.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Husband and I decided to get away to Wimberley for our anniversary and booked the Orange cabin. What a wonderful surprise when we walked in and the place was EXACTLY like the pictures show! Beautiful card from the staff on the table along with a keepsake candle. So cutely decorated, plenty of space so you are not tripping over one another like a typical hotel. Hot tub was already warm when we showed up! Fully stocked with dishes, pots & pans, silverware etc... all you need is the food. Bed was so comfy too!

Room Tip: Orange cabin was wonderful ! Can't go wrong with it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We had four cottages rented from 8/18/2017 until 8/20/2017 for us (parents) and kids and grandkids. It was perfect and all of them raved about how nice the cottages are and so well appointed with anything one would need away from home. There is access in Wimberley to many quaint shops and restaurants and to natural pools that are famous in Texas, Jacob's Well and Blue Hole. Our Cypress Creek access worked so well for our little 3-year-old granddaughters as it was a flowing and shady place for them to play in the shallow water. We'd go back in a heartbeat at the next opportunity.

Room Tip: We had cottages #1, 6, 7, and 8. Clean and comfortable with privacy for a family.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Absolutely one of the best vacations we have ever had! Private hot tub, access to the river, close to restaurants and shopping so many great things to see and do! Several options for cottages, be sure to have dates you're looking to book.

Room Tip: Check their website to make reservations and check availability, super easy to book.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beckybD6014AP
Reviewed August 3, 2017

First of all our cabin number 11 was incredibly clean. The cabin had a great view of the creek below. The cabin had great hot water and pressure for a perfect shower. The hot tub was clean and hot, and the robes are an added plus. Pets are accepted for a very reasonable fee, so bring your babies.

Now for the rest. Cabin 11 is small. It is okay for two guests, but no more. The couch for tv watching is a sleeper sofa and uncomfortable to sit on. The hot tub has no place to set a beverage, so if one is having a beverage while in the hot tub it be held at all times. Cabin has a very small under counter fridge, but I knew this going in. Bathroom is set in the living area, not part of the bedroom. Cabin has two window unit a/c units and no central air.

With all that being said, the area of Cypress Creek Cottages is ideal. Close to groceries and all that Wimberley has to offer. We will return to CCC and try another cottage.

Room Tip: Great value for the area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple