“Perfect choice to spend our anniversary!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
“Perfect choice to spend our anniversary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Cypress Creek cottages was the first time my wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary out of town.
And from a guy who does not like to spend money, I must say their cottages were so affordable and worth it!
I have never felt so relaxed and actually felt like I was part of a community before until then! They even came by to say "Hi" to our dogs!
We promised ourselves to come back every June for now.
I'm actually writing this review (really late) while I book a cottage again for our anniversary once more.

Thank you Cypress Creek Cottages!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Coldspring, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had a wonderful stay. They thought of everything. It is extremely clean. If you need anything they are more than happy to help you in anyway. We had more towels than we knew what to do with. That is not easy with my husband. The dog park is to cute and clean. I would recommend Cypress Creek Cottages to anyone. I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Amy Y
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was very impressed with our stay. Everything was perfect, you thought of everything needed for a fantastic stay, especially the care given to our pets, the toys, the dog park. We didn't know what to expect. All the conveniences of home, the kitchen, since we didn't need to worry about food, we could prepare in our very own kitchen, I really appreciated the privacy, especially the use of the hot tub, that was great. I have already told my friends about your place, I even took pictures with my phone. I was very cozy. We didn't try the swimming pool or the fitness center. Definitely will go back.

Spring, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

They thought of everything. My husband and I wanted to do the couple type romantic "get away", but we had 1 weekend and a SERIOUS budget. After a little searching, I chose the Cypress Creek Cottages. OH MAN was that the best idea ever! This little cottage community is cozy, yet within your own cabin you still feel secluded. The atmosphere isn't too overbearing one way or another, the decor is nice, and simple yet comfortable, the layout flows very well. You can very easily feel at home. You don't feel cramped, but you do get a sense of closeness. Its quaint, but not gaudy. Its quiet. The fact that you never have to check in, check out, deal with anyone if you don't want to really sets that mood of being alone. Its not far from some nice tourist sites. The personal hot tub is amazing. The bed is actually comfortable. The setting is beautiful. Its easy to find. I really can't stress enough just how pleasant our stay was. We want to go back as soon as possible! This is in the top 2 best places we have ever stayed!! I more than highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cedar Creek, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to Wimberley and our stay at Cypress Creek Cottages. Appreciated the "surprise" gift basket for our 30th Anniversary! We stayed in the Blue Cottage (#7) and it was pretty peaceful and relaxing. Only negative - thought the location was pretty seclude, but then found out that the back part of the cottage is the service area for the entire property. Made for a little bit more noise/golf cart traffic in the mornings. But - we were still quite pleased with our stay. Peaceful to walk around the property, and to the creek across the road. Will definitely stay here again - maybe for our Family Thanksgiving in the bigger cottages.

Room Tip: For true seclusion, choose Cottage 1, 5 or 6. 7 was a great cottage, but a little too much "ma...
Royse City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

What a find. This place is definitely a place we will stay again. There were 6 couples in our group. We each had our own cottage to stay in. There is a common area outside that we all gathered to cookout one evening. The cottages are very clean, very modern, better than any hotel I have ever stayed in. The king size bed in the bedroom was a nice surprise and very comfortable. The private hot tub was a romantic touch. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
North Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

My Wife and I have stayed here twice ( and now for the third time soon ) and we absolutely Love It !! We Love to travel and hate to board our dogs when we do - but since Cypress Creek Cottages is Pet Friendly we can bring them with us which really makes this place one of the best places we have EVER stayed at. The staff ( Albert ) is not only friendly but helped us out with our stay and is truly a wonderful host!! Thanks Albert !! I would highly recommend CCC to anyone out there wanting a peaceful/friendly/relaxing/awesome place to visit !! Sincerely, Jon and Ginny Adams

Room Tip: Stay Here Only if you want to have A Really Awesome Time!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Spri...
#1 of 2 in Dripping Springs
#11 of 19 in Wimberley
Square Inn
Square Inn
#3 of 19 in Wimberley

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!