“A home away from home!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had never been to Wimberely, Tx before, but will definitely be back! It was a nice town with some beautiful views. The cottage we stayed in at Cypress Creek Cottages was adorable! It was much more than we expected, like a home away from home. It was very private as well, and set in a quiet country area, where deer roamed the yards!There was a welcome note, flowers, and goodies for us on the table when we arrived, which was nice. They are also very pet friendly; they even offer doggy day care! We didn't bring our dog this time, but plan to next time! There will several people at the cottages with their dogs. I think they were enjoying the vacation as much as their owners! Overall, we had a great time and would suggest Cypress Creek Cottages to anyone visiting Wimberely!

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Kaylac1892

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband, our two Labradors and I spent five nights last week at Cypress Creek Cottages, #10. We all enjoyed our time there; our Labs particularly enjoyed the creek. The cottage was clean, comforable, and the deck was great. (maybe a couple of lounge chairs next time) The staff was friendly and accomodating. The welcome baskets for us and for our dogs were great. The wine was a good choice. The only downside is that, while Wimberley is a nice little town, the dining choices are few. The grocery store, on the other hand, has great meat; so steaks at the cottage were the ticket for at least one meal. A little drive, but the Gristmill is wonderful dining in Gruene.

2  Thank cbjmTulsa
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent a three day weekend at Cypress Creek Cottages recently, and I have to say, the folks there thought of everything. As many poster have mentioned, the cottages are VERY clean, and VERY cozy. We stayed in cottage #7 (the blue one). It is towards the end of the driveway, and the privacy is excellent. Upon our arrival, not only were we greeted with a gift basket full of wine and goodies, but our dogs had their own treat waiting for them in the form of dog treats and toys. The full kitchen came in very useful, as I grilled some steaks out on the BBQ pit provided to each cottage. The memory foam bed was EXCELLENT. When I got home and had to sleep on my own bed again, I was actually a bit bummed out. While I was out on the patio enjoying a quiet evening reading my book, some deer came grazing in our yard, and we even saw a raccoon scurrying about. If you plan on staying in this town, Cypress Creek Cottages is the best of the best, they really go out of their way to make their guest feel at home, and it was a home I did not want to leave. After reading all the positive post on this place, I knew that I would be coming home and writing my own post, so I really tried to look for something they could improve on, but I have nothing. If you are in town, check out the Wimberley Ziplines, you won't be disappointed!

3  Thank Adam K
Reviewed May 27, 2013

AMAZING STAY AT CCC- I'm a Wimberley resident but needed emergency accommodations for myself and two Shelties in April- NO worries at CCC!
The Red cottage was too cute and very quiet; fully stocked with all dishes, utensils, pots n pans, coffee! Full size frig and stove. Even welcome gifts for me and the dogs (dogtreats, toys, etc.) The K bed is memory foam; the dogs had memory foam dog beds! Dog park too!
Hot tub was heated and ready to go on our arrival. Only thing I brought from home was a baby gate to block off the stairs so I could have the dogs loose on the deck with me.
THANKS CCC! I plan to return in June with my husband and can recommend this awesome cottage to anyone!

Room Tip: Red cottage was at the entrance but still very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank lovesherShelties
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Beautiful area. Adorable little cottage with a peaceful feel. Loved the fact that we could bring our big dog with us! Only drawback was our internet connection wasn't good. But, that was probably a good thing since we were trying to relax and get away from it all! :)

2  Thank Jean A
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was looking for a place to run away from home for a couple of days and I picked the perfect spot. My 2 dogs, Emma and Sophie loved the pet park and all the squirrels and deer they could see through the windows (no chasing allowed!). It was so nice to take them to the pet park and be able to take them off their leashes and let them wander around and have a little vacation of their own. The welcome baskets for us and for the dogs were so appreciated. Of course, the little dog thought all the treats and toys were hers! The cottage was spotlessly clean, comfortable and we enjoyed the private hot tub. We had a wonderful Italian meal in Wimberly that topped the whole experience off. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: I don't think you could pick a bad cottage to stay in but the person who answered the phone when...
3  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We enjoyed a long weekend at CCC with my two dogs. The private jacuzzi was a wonderful respite after a long day of cycling and the dogs loved the pet park and welcome treats. Clean, comfy, quiet, private and relaxing. A perfect weekend stay!

2  Thank MighTay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Marcos - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center
7A Resort
7A Resort
#1 of 7 in Wimberley
BellaVida Bed and Breakfast Retreat Center

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!