“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cypress Creek Cottages

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Leander, Texas
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

The cottage was wonderful, had everything that we needed for our stay and more. Loved how they treated the pets as VIPs and the hot tub was very relaxing. Will definetly stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank monica t

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed in Willow (cottage 11) for two nights over the MLK weekend. We were so pleased with the cleanliness and coziness of our cottage. We arrived in the evening and found the heaters in our cottage already on, the electric fireplace glowing, and a lovely welcome basket waiting for us. It was such a nice welcome after our long drive. (We live in Dallas, about 4 hours away.) We brought our cat and were thrilled by the sweet VIP pet package that was in the cottage: a cat toy, a bag of kitty treats, a potty pad, a food bowl/water dish, and even a note from the resident cat. Precious! Our cottage was so cozy that we opted to stay in more than we had planned. As a result, I cooked a few meals in the cottage kitchen and found that things were easy to find and it was very clean. The jacuzzi was wonderful and we loved the view of Cypress Creek just beyond our back porch. It was romantic and peaceful and I would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: Willow Cabin 11 is a great deal but has a beautiful view of Cypress Creek. You can see AND hear the...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TambroL
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

This was the most relaxing vacation I have ever had. I would love to do it again. I especially loved the fact that I was the only person renting in all of the surrounding cabins so it was very peaceful and relaxing. The cabin itself was great, had everything I could need for my stay. With the exception of the curtain rod on the back door falling down cause it was hung with magnets it was perfect. I took my two dogs with me and they were extremely pet friendly. I would highly recommend these cabins to anyone. The staff was extremely friendly and so were the people in town. The town was beautiful. I can't wait to do it again.

Room Tip: If you want a room with nice screenery get one on the creek. My cabin was on the creek so getting up...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank materry
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

I believe I had the best cottage on site. I didn't get to stay long enough to enjoy all of the great amenities, so I will definitely be staying again in the future. The cottage was spacious, clean, organized and more than enough to feel welcome and at home. My gods were special VIPs, they left us dog beds, bowls and treats. There was a surprise basket of goodies and a gift on New Years Day, which was sweet and very thoughtful!!! I loved building a fire in the fireplace, they even supply all the wood. The view of the creek was beautiful. The hot tub was located in a secluded part on the screened in porch. I had an amazing time. Best holiday away from home in quite some time...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank spectaculous
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I where in need of some quality time together and the stay here really hit the spot. No family to disrupt a quiet evening of being together. Everything that they said online is there, and then some. Great experience, you really do get that cozy feeling of being at home. It truly is a "home away from home".

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarbleMustang
texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

We (myself and two kids) met up with a friend and one of her kids for New Years. The cabin was very spacious, clean and well organized, especially in the kitchen. We had a great time sipping champagne (and cider for the kids) on New Years Eve, playing games, sitting in the hot tub, roasted marshmallows on the campfire and grilled steaks on the BBQ. There was an unexpected gift basket when we arrived and a "special" little gift on our cars as well when we left. It was one of the most relaxing holidays in quite awhile!

Room Tip: cabin 10 was great
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank lawmomx3
Austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

Our family of parents and college students spent a few days in Cabin 10 with our dogs. The cabin was so clean. We were impressed with the welcome basket for the people as well as the dogs. The hot tub was in great shape and the sound of the creek from the deck was so relaxing. We will come back soon. The location is perfect to explore Wimberly as well as venture out to Pedernales Falls State Park.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Lillian S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Spri...
#1 of 2 in Dripping Springs
#11 of 19 in Wimberley
Creekhaven Inn
Creekhaven Inn
#5 of 19 in Wimberley

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!