“Great for pick up and take home dinner!”

Rufino's Place BBQ and More
Ranked #26 of 42 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Once again, I went with the advice of tripadvisor reviews and got the brisket burrito, and OMG it was amazing! Owner was very polite and food was ready very quick. They also have breakfast burritos, which I plan to try soon. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Andre does a great job with his cooking . I can get an egg , potato , cheese taco and my husband can get his favorite brisket taco . We are local and stop by at least once a week . Thanks for the great food , Andre and the great salsa . I'll get that jar back to you ......hehehehe

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Andre, the man behind the magic, was super nice to me and my mom. We ordered 3 brisket tacos! It was an unforgettable moment for me. I'm super hard to satisfy when it comes to food. Stop by this place and support a local brisket taco giant. His talent could easily win a U.S. title in this category! Three cheers for this drive by BBQ ( and more) roadside stand! Peace

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I've passed this place all the time, well I decided to stop. I order the brisket. It was awesome! And the thing is huge. The brisket is tender and delicious. Guy's order two. I had one and was comfortable. Once I tasted the taco, I wish I would have ordered two and made myself uncomfortable. I didn't try anything else. We'll worth the stop.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Driving through town after checking out Jacob's Well, we picked this place for lunch due to the positive TA reviews. This is the best food I've had in a long time. Get the brisket tacos. Amazing doesn't begin to describe these bites of heaven. They are huge, and I couldn't have finished the two I ordered without my husband's help. The pico is a little hot with fresh jalapeno, so be aware to skip it if you don't like heat. The brisket is in big chunks, and is the most tender I've ever had. I thought I made a good brisket, but it's nothing to this. The tortillas were delicious, too. My husband ordered the sausage sandwich, which had delicious sausage, but not a huge portion. It was $6.75, compared to my massive taco for $3.50. After trying the tacos, he wished he had ordered them, too. I seriously wish I lived near hear. I would eat those tacos over and over. We took advantage of the shaded picnic table out front to eat, but others came and got take out.

1  Thank Jackie D