“Hungover Breakfast :)”

Mima's Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This place was pretty good. Breakfast tacos were our choice. Not the best breakfast tacos I've ever had (I reserve those feelings for Lolita's in San Marcos), but they hit the spot. Very minimal parking in front (park across the street in the grassy area and walk). Order at the counter and they bring it to you. Lots of locals when we received our food. Always a good sign.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I got a burger (recommended by our waitress) and hubby got tacos. Both were great! They use sourdough buns on the burgers so I'm sold! Can't wait to go back and try the enchiladas. I hear they're great!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good food at reasonable prices, hamburgers/cheeseburgers are homemade and wonderful! Try the Bobby's special or the deluxe nachos - a couple of my favs.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This place has gone downhill now. The quality has slipped since they were the best breakfast tacos in town. Taco this morning had a green string in it about 6" long - awful. I quietly took it to show the young lady who was on duty. When I said, "this was in my taco", her reply was, "hmmm. You want another taco?" Wasn't trying to cause a scene, just expected a little concern and perhaps an apology. The feeling I got is that it's not all that unusual. My appetite, ruined of course, and my $ are gonna head to someplace else from now on. Shame to see this once great place lose it's magic.

1  Thank rxman502001
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is check or cash and order at the counter. Chips & salsa were extra but very good. Salsa was fire roasted and spicy. Out party order fajitas, quesadillas, and I had the special that was cheese enchiladas, taco chalupa,beans & rice. Muy Buena!!! Patio was a great place for dining.