“Best Little Playhouse in Texas!”

The Wimberley Players
Reviewed February 8, 2014

While spending our winters here in Wimberley Texas, we have seen two show at this playhouse. At Christmas time, we saw "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" and last evening, we say "Charlie's Aunt". The quality of the performances for both were outstanding and I would highly recommend it. All the hard work and showmanship is evident in the performance. The latest performance runs for 4 more weeks and I hope you can find the time to attend.

3  Thank Brenda K

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We saw "The Taming of the Shrew", and were knocked out by the quality of the staging and the acting. Way, way ahead of any community theater effort I've ever seen- a fine Shakespearian production.

2  Thank nancy b
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a small town community theater that has the talent of a much larger city. I guess its partly because they can pull from Austin and San Antonio and in between. Their shows are reasonably priced and very much worth the price. The online ticketing process is simple and you get to pick your own seat. The theater itself is small, therefore feels very intimate. Its not the most comfortable theater, but there is not a bad seat in the house. If in town during a show, I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Donna H