“Love Shop the Tree House!”

Shop the Tree House
Ranked #2 of 13 Shopping in Wimberley
Corpus Christi, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love Shop the Tree House!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I absolutely loved Shop the Tree House!!!! They were so incredibly nice and informative about he chalk paint. Not pushy or overbearing at all. Just allowed my husband and I to stroll around the store and shop but were available to answer questions. I love, love, love the style......very eclectic and world traveler vibe. We will certainly go back the next time we are in Wimberley!!!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Candiloohoo

Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not so hot !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been to many shops like this. I wasn't impressed with it. Not my style of shop. I was hoping for more country style of options to buy. Very crowded area's and hard to get around.

Visited February 2014
Houston, Texas
“Absolutely love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Shop the Tree House is a an absolute must when visiting Wimberley! This store has a little bit of everything including some of the best furniture and interior decor finds in Central Texas. Definitely include this shop in your shopping/travel plans!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank 785stephanieg
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Adorable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

This shop is one of the cutest I have seen. They have everything from furniture to trinkets and the staff is extremely helpful and creative. I don't miss a chance to stop in anytime I'm in the area. Don't miss it!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Stacy W
Dallas, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Must See in WIMBERLEY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is amazing! If you are looking for a cute store where you can spend hours - this is your place. The mix of items they have match every style. Anyone can find something they are looking for. The staff/owner are incredibly nice, thoughtful and will go the extra mile. Its a great place to spend some time! Every item I buy gets multiple compliments once I put it in my home. It's so neat to find a place where everything isn't mass produced. Its original, charming, and adorable! A definite MUST when in Wimberley. Add this to your top of the things to do in Wimberely!

Visited December 2012