“Si!”

Cuisines: American
Description: (512) 842-2800
Description: (512) 842-2800
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fresh, delicious Tex Mex. fish tacos awesome..in soft tacos. Eat inside or outside for atmosphere. Mucho food.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our group of 25 had dinner here on a Thursday night. We had one waitress serving all of us and she was amazing.

The food my husband and I ordered was just plain awful, we each only had a few bites of our meal. Later, after talking to our friends, most of them were not impressed either.

1  Thank Donna E
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Terrible Mexican good. Tasteless rice and beans. Enchiladas with no flavor. Great chips though. Great grits appetizer with sausage and cheese sauce. Good patio to eat outside. Not great inside.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped there as we were driving through from Blanco towards San Marcos. While it was by no means awful, I would not recommend anyone eat here. The chips were salty, the tomatillo sauce was salty, and the Classic Margarita tasted like lime-ade and had no zip. I had the shrimp tacos and my husband had the shrimp enchiladas. The food came out so quickly, I question how they could have fixed these dishes from scratch. My tacos had the tomatillo sauce on them, so they were a bit salty and the rest of the taco had no personality. The tortillas were stiff on the edges, like they had been heated up under an oven. The beans and rice that came with the meal was uninspired with little flavor. My husband had similar complaints about his shrimp enchiladas. We finished our meal by ordering bread pudding which was overly sweet and syrupy.

The service was actually very good right up until our waiter was hit with a ten top followed immediately by a two top. At that point, we lost him. We couldn't wait any longer, so we just left money on the table to pay for our meal.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am not sure why this place has some bad reviews. Almost scared us away but it looked nice so we stopped. Very nice place appearance-wise. Maybe close to the road for perfection but a good 300 yards away. Waitress was friendly. Prices very reasonable. Beer selection fine. Food was fine too. Not remarkable but certainly good enough Tex-Mex. Seemed clean too.