“Such a Great Crust!”

Brewster's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We like to pop into Brewster's for lunch after our monthly trips to Wimberley to shop. The staff is friendly (the owners are there every time we've been in there)... and to Michael B., a reviewer from New York that complained a few reviews down about the "children" on staff: they are the owners' kids. Wow, you mean some kids grow up in this country with a...work ethic?! Without a sense of entitlement?! Yes. Welcome to Texas, friend, we're the last best chance the US of A has to redeem itself in any way. Thank God for people that still make their kids learn how to do something. Good for them, I say!
Anyway, the crust of their pizza is absolutely delicious and the sauce is great. It's just a good, solid place to take the kids for yummy pizza & wings, and get you and the other adults a craft beer from their many selections. Bathrooms are always spotless, btw--which is a big deal for me!

1  Thank TropicalTexans

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Pizza and wings were great. The wing sauce had a great flavor-sweet then just a bit of heat. We tried a sample of the beers and then a full pour of the IPA. I drink a lot of beer and while this might not be the best beer in Texas it was really good .

Bruce could not have been a nicer guy. There were not a lot of people on the bar side while we were there so we were able to have a nice conversation with him. I'm sure if it is packed he could get spread thin because everyone wants to shake his hand.

When we were packing up he was little a young kid try on his '88 Superbowl ring. He posed for a couple pictures with my wife and let us take a picture of his ring posed with our flight of beer.

I honestly cant say enough nice things about the food and Service.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after a long drive seeing as how it was the first place we noticed. We were very happy overall. It was packed at dinner time but the service was still prompt and friendly overall. The ingredients in the pizza were delicious and tasted authentic. The local crafted beers that you can grab next door were delicious. Pleasant experience overall and I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank JamesV1985
Reviewed September 19, 2013

That's about it. Laid back service in dining or the bar. Had Omnivore - wonderful with fresh spinach tossed in Italian Dressing on top. Too many olives for us on that one though. Had the Carnivore. These were huge slices and this one was fun and delicious to eat. Also had the Vitale with jalapeños, goat cheese and anchovies (not on my half). Enjoyed their beers. No pretense, but a beautiful building. Just pizza. And beer. And good.

1  Thank KOSTx
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I enjoyed the gluten free pizza. My husband and I LOVED the gluten free cheese bread sticks and the gluten free wings. My husband isn't gluten free, but I am. We were in Wimberley for a long weekend, and we came here twice to get the cheese bread sticks! With that said, we like a "well-done" crust on our pizzas. My husband liked the regular pizza with carnivore toppings. We did take-out because we had our dogs with us.

1  Thank Emily L